11

"Best date ever" i tell sam.
"Whatd he do?" He asks. I explain to Sam what Dean did for our first date.
"Hes great." I smile.
"You may be my friend but just know i will hunt you down and kill you if you hurt dean" Sam hisses.
"I wont. I swear" the door opens and Dean walks in.
"Hello" he smiles at both of us.
"Hey. So bobby called amd was wondering if we were going to do Thanksgiving with him" Sam says.
"Sure why not?" Dean says in the kitchen.
"I was thinking of going down a few days early." Sam says. Dean walks out with a beer and a sandwhich and sits on the couch. "Joe and ellen will also be there" he finsishes.
"Ok." Dean takes a bite of his sandwhich.
"Whos joe and ellen?" I ask. Ive heard plenty of Bobby.
"Ellen is like a mom to me amd Joe is like a little sister" dean says.
"Oh Joe's a girl?" I ask.
"Yeah. Shes gorgeous. Long blonde hair. I cant wait to see her again" sam says.
"Shes gorgeous?" My heart feels heavy and now im dreading Thanksgiving. The last thing i want is for Dean to be around a pretty girl. I know he likes me but he was a womanizer before me..so what if hes tempted? Dean looks up at me realizing somethings wrong.
"You okay cas?" He asks.
"Yeah i just-yeah im fine Babe" i say.
"You arent jealous of joe are you?" Sam asks me.
"Nooo"
"You have nothing to wory about" dean says. "The only thing i hate about thanksgiving is ill be in ohio and youll be in Washington" dean says.
"Dean i love you and all but what about christmas and stuff? I was hoping we'd spend it together. But its impossible for us to be in two places at once" i ask.
"Well we fly to Washington first then to ohio" he says.
"What if i want to spend actual christmas day with them?" I ask getting irrated.
"You guys are being stupid about this. Think about it for a second. You dont want to be sepratwd for big holidays so we have it here." Sam says. Dean and i look at eachother and give a small smile.
"You think thatll work?" I ask.
"I dont see why not we just fly everybody here. We have enough rooms. You have two at your house and im pretty sure dean wouldnt mind sleeping with you so bobby could get Dean's"
"Ok! Then lets do it." Dean says.
"Cas call your family invite them all here and well ask bobby and ellen" sam says dialing there numbers in already. We spend the next 20 mintues asking family to come. "Its a yes from the novak family" i say.
"Its also a yes from..our family" Sam laughs.
"Ok so whos the novak family?" Dean asks.
"My three cousins two aunts and uncle. My grandma and my mom dad and sister" i tell him.
"I get to meet the whole family?" Dean asks smiling.
"Well you have been pretty good" i say.
"Maybe i need to be bad again so you can punish me" he winks.
"No. No. No. Remember the rule guys!" Sam shouts. Sam made a rule a few days ago that we arent aloud to have sex over here because he may have walked in on us..well me doing something to him..nobody should see.
"Thats why you knock sammy" Dean says. He gets up and walks over to me. He sits down on me making me let a grunt out.
"Youre to big" i squel. He raises an eyebrow and gets up."to big as in muscular buttercup" i correct myself.
"Good boyfriend" he pats my head. I let a small laugh out and stand up letting him sit down then i take a seat on his lap.
"Ok so Bobby said he will be in Monday with Ellen and Joe." "And my parents will be in Tuesday" i say.
"We better get some things done then,cassy" he winks.
"We have to go now." I stand up and grab Deans hand.
"Have fun" Sam laughs.
-
-
-
"Mmm" Dean moans as i kiss him. "We have to go" he says.
"Or we could stay here" i kiss his neck.
"I like that idea" i bite him gently. "But in less then 5 days we will have people here"
"Which gives us every reason to stay in bed" he pulls me ontop of me and rubs my back.
"Have i mentioned im more of a butt guy" his hand slodes down and lands on my butt cheek. "I also really enjoy your white boxers" he rubs his thumb on the fabric covering my area.
"I think you have told me both of those." I sit up straddling him. I get off him and walk to my closet. I grab a stripped sweater and a pair of jeans. I comb through my hair put on a pair of socks. Dean stands up and changes combs his hair amd we walk down stairs. "Why dont you call sam over and then we all go shopping together?" I ask pouring a bowl of cereal.
"Yeah" he starts to text then grabs the bread and places it in my toaster. His phone buzzes amd he looks at it. "He'll be here in a few minutes" he butters it and takes a bite. A few mintues later Sam walks in.
"Hey" he pours a glass of orange juice. I grab a pen and some paper and we write a list for our Thanksgiving dinner.

Sorry this was short!!