14

"Um Dean" i sit up. I look at the clock and read 2:23 am
"Cas?" He looks at me.
"I need to tell you something" he sits up and lookd at me. "You ok?" He asks.
"I am now but in 6th grade i got told i have depression. Mainly because of the bullying that happened but the older i got it got worse. My junior year i tried to..commit.. So i got put in a mental hospital and i got out to finish highschool but i thought again if id just not be here life would be better so i drank alot. And well..i was in the bar one day and saw you. So i decided to go talk to you. I thought i was straight at the time so i used the whole you guys look fun thing. But i fell inlove with you 5 years ago. You helped me get sobber without knowing. I would always try and look good for you. Then Amanda came and i thought i needed to get over you. I wasnt sure if i was inlove with you but i knew i couldn't ever just be friends with you. I still have depression its something that doesnt go away. Thats why sometimes i get sad for no reason." Im playin with the sheets. "So don't ever think i dont love you or when we grow old we wont be a thing anymore." I finish.
"Im here" he grabs my hand. "Don't you ever leave me" he says. I let a small laugh out and leap at him for a hug. He laughs and lays back down with me in his arm.
-
-
-
I yawn and scoot closer to dean. He groans but grabs me.
"Mornin boys" Birdy says in sync with joe. We both squirm and look up at them.
"Get out" dean and i say together.
"Moms orders" Birdy says. I groan and look ay joe looking at her.
"Give us a moment" dean says.
"Another wild night? Cmon dude" joe says.
"No? But we dont habe anything on other then our boxers.
"Well i have my shirt on" i say. They walk out and Dean moans. "We should probably get up Dean bean" i say jokingly.
"Shut up" he lets a small laugh out. His lips press against my temple. I smile and kiss his arm to lazy to move my head. I finally summon enough energy to get up. I grab a button up and slide it onto my body then a pair of jeans. I dont bother taking the ACDC shirt i stole from dean off.
"How did i end up with such a handsome boy-"
"Hurry up" Joe knocks. He hangs his head in defeat. I look in the mirror and shriek. I try to fix the mess but fail. I walk out with Dean behind me.
"Finally!" Bobby says.
"If y'all would stop banging we could talk" Joe says.
"We were actually asleep..?" Dean says. Theu talk about Dinner for tomarow as Dean and I partially pay attention. I nod with my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later we all go to the store to get the things we forgot.
-
-
-
Deans p.o.v

Im pretty tired. Not everybody gets woken up at two in the morning to be told that your boyfriend tried killimg himself. Im glad he told me but then again why did he? I dont have much secrets. He did surprise me when he told he loved me since day one. I never thought about it until now but he was incredibly mean to me sometimes. And always looked good. I want to get him a present. Not a i feel bad you liked me for 5 yeara present but a im glad i can call you mine present.
"Hey im going to go grab my paycheck" i tell Cas and kiss him then leave the store. I feel bad he has to stay there. I remember him telling me about his favorite book. I walk into a boolstore and look for the blue cover. It was by Greg Venue i think. Its called..um..ah ha! Hills. I grab it from the shelf and go to the register. I pay for the book they put it in a nice bag so i don't wrap it. I pull into the store parking lot and wait for him to come out. After a few minutes later Birdy walks out. She gets into the car and sighs.
"My mom ia making him help her"
"You seem...exhausted." I laugh.
"Yeah. Hey i have a question" she says sitting up.
"Ok?"
"Joe? Is she single?" She asks.
"Um yeah i think so." I nod.
"What does she like?" birdy asks.
"Action movies-action anything. Um the color red" i tell her. "Im not excatly sure" i laugh.
"You're kinda like a big brother to her..would you mind if i date her?" She asks shyly.
"You're a great girl and i do approve of that" i give a reassuring smile. A few seconds later Joe walks out and sits in the back seat.
"Man they are crazy" she says. "No offense Birdy" she taps her on the shoulder giving her a slight pink to her cheeks.
"None taken" Birdy says.
"Oh here comes cas!" I screech.
"You've been seprated for like 20 minutes" joe says.
"I have a present for him." Birdy gets in the back and cas sits in the front seat. I look in the mirror and see Joe look over at Birdy.
"What?" Cas asks.
"Nothing" i grin.

Sorry this was kinda short.