Chapter 37--Not The One

Hello guys....

Ugh...I swear of my non-existing cat that I'm not on drugs....who knows really.

*Casper raises hand* oh I know!

Me: shut up! Go back in the closet!

*goodbye Casper* starts shooting at the closet with my machine gun. *glares* I never liked you.

Anyways let's go have fun! I think.

Also 2nd Teaser^^^^ Uh this is Max & Linda's daughter. Disclaimers!: This is not their first child where Lina gets pregnant at age 20. Enjoy.

QOTD: Sometimes, it's is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you. ~Hercules

QOTD: It's okay to be a little sad some times. ~Unknown.

Fabian Mente...

Vixy went to school with her hands wrapped in gauze, she didn't like the fact that she wouldn't be able to box for a week or two. She started throwing a fit in the hospital when the doctor told her that her knuckles were infected and all bruised.
She was crying the way to our house because of the news, I had to give her the medicine she needed.

Now she went to school, Mackie stayed the night to help her with her homework. I frowned, she thought I was stupid. She's also grounded for three days now which meant no video games or her best friends coming over.
She thought I wouldn't hear her during the night, she was punching the pillow and crying of pain in her knuckles. She was trying to practice boxing, I got mad at her and she got grounded.

Vixy waved at me with a sad smile, I drove off to a place. I had somethings to finish, Vixy was going to spend a few days with Juana since they haven't seen each other in a while. Juana tried to have a conversation with me but I brushed her off, she will never change my mind.
My phone was ringing when I noticed it was Jona, I just answered.

"Hey Grumpy, I wanted to tell you that our boss wants us to meet in a week for another job. I have to go....a guy is sending motions at me!" He laughed, he ended the call. I was getting use to the one minute call from him, I just put my phone away. Today I was going to meet up an investigator so I could find Vixy's parents, I decided maybe she needed something to know more about her parents.

She never asks for them but I have a feeling that she misses them, I want to know who killed them. I need to know they weren't in any business I might of been in or anything that can bring Vixy problems in the future.
I would feel guilty if I didn't do anything.

I could get someone in my gang however I don't trust them. Random man, random information, he won't know it's me. I parked in front of a restaurant, my hoodie was over my head, I grabbed the manila folder.
I walked in the restaurant and saw down on a booth with a dim light, I sat there and took off my hood.

A young girl appeared with a seductive smile, I raised my brow and smirked back. Her cheeks turned red, whatever she is not that pretty.
"What would you like to drink?" Her voice was trying to be seductive which I won't lie she is good, however I'm not interested.

"A beer." She nodded and left, I looked at the folder. He asks questions, I lie and get my way to know things. I want the answers quick.
The girl came back, she placed the beer in front of me.

"What's your name?" She asked, blushing.

"Juan." I lied, she nodded and slipped a paper in front of me. "Call me." No. I smirked and grabbed the napkin. She left the menu in front of me, I looked down at the napkin. Well that's nice, her number and address...stupid. I slipped the napkin in my pants, I'll throw it away later.