Chapter 2-- Kaleb-that's-his-face

Welcome to the 2nd chapter of BTBB'sP2, it still hurt ya know?

Sandra Diggs...

Kill me please.

It's official, school just started. People were scrambling and making noises, I had my freaking earphones on and I could still hear them. I need to get better earphones, I thought. I walked to my third hour class, you gotta be kidding me.

That blonde boy that wanted to be with Lina is in this school, what's his face?

Kaleb, right that's his face. I bet he moved to this school and I also bet he doesn't know that Lina is married.

"Sandra!" I tilted my body to the side as Lina hugged me, I looked at her. She's also in this class, oh this is going to be great. Not that I want Katalina here but with him here, it's not going to be good.

Like I said before me, Katalina, Maxwell, Samuel and Jona failed grade. And if you're wondering about Blondie, he is too old for school.

Twenty-one years old and in high school, pshh... kill him please. I'm still eighteen, I won't turn nineteen in a couple of months which means next year.

"Hey Sandra." I turned my head to see Maxwell with a bored look, he officially hates school too. Hey, look! Something we have in common. Then it hit me, crap they're in this class which means Max and Kaleb-that's-his-face boy is going to be here. The bell rung, we all got in class. Max must of seen him because I saw their eyes locked, I can feel the tension in here now.

Lina grabbed Maxwell's hand, walking him to sit with us. I don't know if you know but Katalina grew some balls to finally stand up for herself. A clap of hands, but yeah she stands up for herself which is freaking awesome.

Maybe Max wasn't a bad choice after all.

The teacher began calling roll, these kids look young. Damn, I feel old already. I'm already at the risk of having a heart attack, I ain't as young as I was before.

"Katalina... Monte-Negro?" You heard, Lina is now married so they changed her name to Monte-Negro. Kaleb looked at us almost surprised. Katalina raised her hand, saying she's here. Max and Lina were holding hands like always, they've been married for two weeks already. People these days, I snorted.

Class began and everything was the same as last year except the Junior's last year are Seniors this year.

*

"Julia!" Oh here we go again.

"What do you want, Carlie?" I think you might of forgotten that my real name is Julia and Julie's real name is Carlie. I leaned on the door frame, "Julie" was cooking dinner already.

"Can you get me the salt please?" I snorted, walking to the opposite of where she was to get the salt. I placed it in front of her.

Carlie (Julie) is really beautiful. She has dark brown hair, tan skin and light hazel eyes. She was fit and curvy which made her very beautiful, no wonder Marcos fell in love with her. Marcos was a very handsome guy. He was a very tall, light brown hair, bright green eyes, very muscular.

I guess people can notice I'm not really their "daughter".

I'm a pale, green eyes (wears blue contacts sometimes), long jet black hair, kind of chubby. They were all fitted while I'm... not which is okay with me, girl's should love themselves the way they were made. My phone began to ring, I looked down to see it was Katalina.

"The phone number you are calling is not valid for married girls." I answered, sarcastically.

"Oh shut up, Sandra."