Chapter 1-- Flashback

READ the first book to understand this, please.

Being The Badboy's Pet.

Copyright ©
OfficialGeeGonzalez, 2014

Sandra Diggs.

Okay, the fact of a girl who is eighteen years old, who flunked her Senior year, and is also who's my best friend is getting married. With Maxwell Monte-Negro, our schools badboy, he's also in a gang, almost got her killed, hurt her so many times is just stupid. God damn stupid.

I freaking hate the idea of my best friend marrying a douche yet that douche saves her life many times too.

Here I am, sitting on one of the chairs near a table in their wedding.

Katalina Mariah Small is a girl who fell in love with Maxwell Juan Monte-Negro, he is a year older than her but many years stupider than her.

I'm happy that my best friend found the "right" guy, but I think he'll hurt her again. But I may be wrong, I may.

Lina or Little Kitty (from what I make fun of her) was wearing the most beautiful wedding dress ever. It was cap sleeve gown that was a illusion neckline with a corset bodice of a beautiful lace and draped tulle. It was a creamy white color, it went good with her. Max was wearing a black tuxedo like all men do.

I was wearing a black dress, it was tight under my chest area so it lifted up my boobs, I didn't like it at first but Mrs. Small made me wear it. I was also wearing high heels, my hair was wavy and I had make up too.

As funny it may (May!) sound, Mrs. Small made Jona be Lina's bridesmaid since he's the "girl" in the relationship with Samuel.

Jona wasn't happy, I chuckled and saw Vixy playing with Dannie and Mackie.

Vixy soon got over her parents death, I think. She won't talk about them, she's always with Blondie. Vixy was wearing a light pink dress, she didn't like it but wore it anyways. In less than a year, Vixy became the most tomboy-ish girl ever. She still acted like a girl but now she does boxing, believe it or not. Her and Fabian disappear for like four hours some days, I don't know where but she is a strong little girl. Max said that Fabian goes to this gym far away from here for safety.

Jona sat down next to me, he smiled. "Hey Sandra."

"Hey Jona."

My mind slowly drifted to the day Max told Lina's parents that they were going to get married...

Flashback!!!---->

"I'm nervous, Sandra." Lina whispered for millionth time, I swear she was going to kill me. Lina was walking back and forth, today was the day where Maxwell was going to ask for permission to marry Lina. I'm telling you, it's stupid, they're too young to get married.

"You'll be fine, I don't know about Max." I chuckled, Lina stopped and glared at me. I shrugged and gave her the 'I'm telling you the truth' look. She muttered something under her breath that sounded like 'like you ain't helping' who said I was going to help? I'm only here for the amusement of Mr. Small and Maxwell.

The door bell rang and Lina gasped, I could hear the door opening. Lina and I walked down the stairs to the front door, Max stood there. He was wearing black pants, a button down shirt and he didn't look lazy like always. Laura let him in, Lina walked towards him. And like always, they began making the environment sappy. Ugh.

"My parents are in the living room, are you sure Max?" Lina asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm not scared of your dad." He said, I fake gasped. "So there is real man inside you, shocker." I smiled, sweetly and Max rolled his eyes. He muttered something, they began walking in the living room and I walked behind them. The environment soon became tense as Mr. Small saw Max, Mr. Small still doesn't like Max. Mr. Small got up as well as Mrs. Small, Max and Lina held hands.