Epilogue: New Beginning

QOTD: Nick G: What kind of bean doesn't grow in a farm?
Zak B: What?
Nick G: What kind of bean doesn't grow in a farm?
Zak B:....?
Nick G: A Jelly bean.
~Convo between Zak Bagans and Nick Groff, Ghost Adventures.

2QOTD: I discovered that what most people call creepy, scary, and spooky, I call comfy, cozy, and home. ~Zak Bagans.

Soo...up there is how i imagine Emilio and Brice, umm...Brice eyes are more of a blueish green eyes from both Laney and Kaleb eyes gene, Emilio has a little bit tanner skin from Max. But yeah! Cute little boys.

Fabian Mente....
....(Three Years Later...)

"Bye dad." Vixy ran off in her school's building. It's been three years now, I have to wait one more year for Sandra to be back. Sandra would be either twenty-one or twenty-two; she never told me her birthday, I'm already twenty-four, and Vixy is ten years old already.
Things changed during these three years. I...actually have a job...ish, that place where I use to train Vixy to box is now a boxing gym for people who wanna learn. I own it, it goes pretty well.

People even told me to open another gym but now, I just wanna keep this one. For three years, everything has been calm and I watch how Max was happy that he was going to be a father.

Two years after Sandra left, The Nerd gave us the news that she was pregnant during Christmas. I saw how happy they were, it made me glad that Max was actually trying his best. The baby was born, he was scared to carry the baby and thought he would hurt him. Now that the baby is a year old, he looks like Maxwell. I mean, sure he has The Nerd's bright blue eyes but he has Max's tan skin and his dark brown hair...and his facial expressions look like Max too.

His name is Emilio Monte-Negro.
It was awkward when Max had to tell his mom, she started throwing shoes at him then started crying and saying how happy she was. I remember what Max told me after surviving that shoe war, "So I got the bipolar from her, nice to have something from her."

I have to agree with him.

My phone was ringing, I answered to who ever it was. "Hey."

"Oh hey! I need your help." It was Laney, I arched a brow, she never says that. "What?"

"Black or White?" She asked, what? What does that mean? I asked her and she chuckled, "I'm fighting with Kaleb because he wants another color on Brice." I frowned, why don't they get married already? I mean that kid is going to be three years old already, she's going to turn nineteen soon too and Kaleb hasn't proposed to her yet.
"Black."

"Ha! Told you, Fabian said black." I heard Kaleb groan, the little kid was giggling and yelling. "Ma! Oops."

"I'll see you soon, Fabian, miss you."

"Miss you too, kid, bye." I ended the call, I rubbed my temples. I'm growing old for this stuff.

Max and Lina have a one year old boy. Laney and Kaleb have a three year old boy. It sounds painful and annoying to have kids, I can't ask them because they'll probably say blah blah it's amazing. I don't care.
I had parked in front of my gym, I was opening the door to the gym and saw it was empty. No mess, good because I would have to probably find who made the mess. I had two boxing rings-opposite sides of the building-one for the girls and guys since girls don't wanna work out with the guys...except Vixy, she does whatever she wants. There was different rooms, two locker rooms for the girls and guys and two office rooms. One was mine.