Chapter 28--Stripper

Now we're back for more revenge! (Evil laugh) (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

    Today is just Fabian POV, also last chapter with the bonus POV was a HUGE thank you who understood I was sick and literally dying the last week and half I know...dunno.

Anyways, I actually try to upload sooner from now on...I don't promise anything.

Fabian Mente...

My back was leaning on the light blue walls, Max was helping The Nerd to get up to go wash her hands. She look tired and weak like always, so as a nice person I am...not really, I pushed myself off the wall and helped them. She was almost passing out because of the medicine they gave her, she looked at me which reminds me of Jona when he use to get high. Stupid bastard.

  "Thanks." Her voice was raspy, she gripped on the door and smiled. "I can do it by myself." With that she went in, slowly, and closed the door.
   Max told what had happen, this kid was having problems. That she had disorders, I didn't even see that coming-well I did, a little, but I never thought her problems were this bad. Max looked at me, you could totally see he didn't sleep last night.

   Max skipped school to be here, Mr. Small called the school and told them what had happen and they let Max be excused for three days. I think the doctor is going to release The Nerd later in the day or tomorrow, Max is worried about something happening to her.
      Panic attacks. Suicidal. Depressed. Self-harming. I never thought she would be like this, she looks happy around people. Yet again, she was always a loner before meeting Maxwell.

   Max said he wasn't mad but that sad that she had hurt herself.

    "She'll be okay." It was the same thing I said last night, he nodded. We were sitting on the couch, waiting for her mom to come. Max wanted to find that bastard that hurt his wife, I'm just going to go help him. As a nice person I am, I'll help him.

   "Mhmm... She's probably going to get therapy and medicine for that."

   "How does she feel about it?"

He shrugged, "I have no idea, she looks disappointed about it because she thought she was over it." I shook my head, "As long as she has you, even if you're weak, she's okay." Max punched me with a smirk. I brought up to weak part, it was the second time and he chuckled.
   "Shut up." I smirked. Immediately, I put him in a head lock and started to tousle his hair, it was like when we were kids. Max tried to move, he was laughing, for the first time in a long ass time we were both laughing. "Dude! Stop!" Maxwell was able to get out of the headlock, Max got on top of and started doing the same with my hair. I groaned and pushed him off, we started punching each other.

Then I remembered, he has a tickling spot where he hates being touched. I immediately started tickling his neck, "No!" He laughed, I smiled. "F*ck you, you remembered!" Of course I did, I remember I use to do it when he got mad at his mom.

I heard a weak laughter, I stopped to look at The Nerd. She was leaning on the door frame, Max got up with an awkward smile. I got up as well. "Sorry," she murmured, "I rarely see Max like that...I'm tired." She slowly walked to the bed, however she was holding on the wall to walk. Her body was too weak and was aching, Max went to go help her however she murmured things to him. The doctor came in with a nurse, he looked at me. Ugh, I hate doctors so much.
    So Sandra is in school, she wanted to skip school however I told her to go and so did Marcos... I don't know if he knows we're dating. It doesn't matter to me anyways.

"How do you feel?" The doctor asked her, she smiled. "I'm okay, the meds are working."

"Good then." Max just stared at his wife for a while, he slightly frowned but looked away, he walked towards me. "When is her mom coming?"