Chapter 7-- How It Happened...

So we're back to the BTBB'sP2, We're back to Sandra and Fabian. Who liked the The Christmas Special? Also at the end of this chapter there are gonna be special news... Or 2 *wink wink*

And the whole gang besides Kaleb and Laney....

Sandra Diggs...

"You have been acting weird lately, Sandra." I turned to see Katalina. She was wearing a shirt that was too big for her (Max's shirt I bet) which is black, black ripped skinny jeans, her Dr. Marten boots.  She just look worried and I know she is, she's my best friend but I can't let her get involved with my situation. I shrugged and sat down in front of my piano, she sat down next to me. I think she is waiting for an answer which she isn't gonna get. I have to protect my family and friends, what should I do?

Run away? Maybe that is what I have to do or maybe learn more self defense from Axel and Marcos. I just played the piano, the music helped me with this depression and "post traumatic stress". They did an evaluation when I got rescued but I guess they didn't do it well, no wonder I'm scared of every men and I have nightmares of them. I just stopped and sat there, I looked at Lina. "We kissed." I simply said.

     Sure, I trust Lina but I haven't told her about the kiss. She just looked at me like with what the hell? "Kaleb kissed you?!" Wha- "No!.... Fabian kissed me and I liked it." She smiled but her smile soon faded, her eyes widen.

"Nuh-uh, you liked it?"

"Yes, his lips were different from last time. Katalina, I'm scared to like him. I don't want to end up like you."

"That's disgust- hey!... Rude." I smiled. She crossed her arms and huffed, I kept playing the piano till I saw Axel. He was leaning on the door frame, he was wearing some faded blue jeans, a grey v-shirt and his combat boots. He could seduce any girl he wanted. He is a twenty-eight, he looks like he's in his early twenties but he's not.

"So... You're dating Mente?"

"No, Torres. Don't you have a slut to keep busy?" I fired back. I used his last name since he was use to being called by his last name, his name is Axel Torres. A nice name for a nice guy like him, I would like him but I don't. "Nah, she's not worth my time." Lina just rolled her eyes and began to play the piano, I ignored Axel. The feeling of depression came back. They were gonna kill me, I know that and I have to keep myself from others. But I don't want to hurt Carlie or Katalina, why is this so hard? A song came up in my head, I have seen the video before and for some reason it reminded of me.

But I remembered I never had a family, my family was Carlie in that house. I slowly leaned in until my forehead touched the rim of the piano, I looked down at the keys. Slowly I played a song if Carlie was here, she would cry because that was the song that our boss use to play everyday. Axel, Brody nor Marcos knew about the song because Carlie and I want to keep it a secret.

I closed my eyes, still playing the song, and humming the song as well.
   The Day Carlie and Julia Met: Julia was Eleven and Carlie was Fifteen.

    I stopped crying because I was scared of the men that were staring at me, they looked old and disgusting. I wanted to puke and run away, this is my life and I can never run away from it. This people were my family, the only people I knew.

     "Julia, welcome. This is Carlie, she'll show everything and you two are going to share rooms, okay?" My master said, I nodded. My hair was very long, I was paler than usual from the lack of food, and I was skinnier. I was wearing shorts that showed my butt, a tight white t-shirt that was ripped so my stomach can show and you could see my chest area, I was wearing high heels. I was also wearing makeup that made me look older, the girls who did my makeup made sure it was water proof because she knew I was going to cry. Carlie held out her hand, she send me a sweet smile. "Come on, kid, everything will be okay." I heard our Master laugh with a couple of men as some girls sat on their laps and began to flirt with them. I'm not going to do that.... Am I? I took Carlie's soft hands, they felt like the softest material out there. I don't know what's called but it's really soft.