Chapter 27-- No More (Part 1)

So I've been sick, I know I'm very sorry. Ugh still do, anyways I'm going to do my best to do this chapter as good as I can. It may suck.

Also more news: ON THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OF MAX AND LINA, THAT IS BASED WHEN LINA IS 20 AND MAX IS 21, RIGHT NOW THEY ARE 18 & 19 GRACIAS!!!

Also!: I'm already doing the character info on the 3rd book! Eh,lucky kids

Also: someone is helping me type the graphic violence parts there will be a little.

Alsoooo!: This was jus added, There will be two parts:
1. Where it's based on Fabian and his killing...
2. Th 2nd POV will be Lina on the next day bc something will happen

THEN ON PART 2: I'll have my partner in crime write some scenes for me bc it's necessary.
There will also be two parts on PART 2.
I'LL TELL YOU NEXT TIME.

Fabian Mente...

"How long are you going to be gone?" Sandra was brushing Vixy's hair into a side braid, I shrugged. "Four days, maybe less." I answered drinking my beer, I haven't smoked for a while and I need to. Sandra nodded, she kept humming a song. She doesn't know why I'm leaving, she just thinks it's another smuggling drugs thing which isn't true, today I was going to find that bastard that made me who I am.

    "Be careful at least."

   "Yeah, I will. Vixy, be good. Sandra?" She looked at me, finally after ignoring me for like thirty minutes. "Hmm?"

  "Don't cheat on me while I'm gone, will ya?" Sandra and Vixy bursted out laughing, I chuckled, I'll kill them both. "Yeah, I won't cheat on you. Goes for you." I nodded, Sandra finished with Vixy's hair, I got the duffel bag. Vixy got off the stool with a smile, she hugged me and ran off to get her bags.
    "Are you sure you want to take care of her?" I asked.

"I've done it before, it'll be just four days." Sandra smiled. Her fingers brushed against my shirt, her fingers fumbled with my collar.
   "Be careful, promise me, you better come back with no scratches." Her green eyes finally met mine, hmm...I shrugged with no smile. "I'll do my best."

Her hand slapped my chest, I looked at her. To be it was an instinct so I slammed her against the fridge, I frowned. "What was that for?" I hissed, asking. What the hell is wrong with her? She's worse than me sometimes.
   "Don't do your best! You have to, fuck your best, you better come back safe if you don't then you'll regret it, got it?" Her voice was harsh, she was mad and I don't get it. She cares that much that I come home safe, why? She's weird, maybe that's why I like her. "You're crazy."

  "Damn right I-" I didn't waste my time so I kissed her, I pinned her arms beside her head, doing my best to stop her from squirming. She was basically trying to move so she wouldn't get distracted, hell, I got distracted with her anger. Did it turn me on? Hell it did, I have never seen a girl feisty as her, sarcastic as her, a girl who stood up to a guy like me and didn't give a damn about getting hurt. I never thought I would like someone like that but I did-a lot- Sandra knew just to say things she wanted to and didn't give a damn if it made me mad, I never knew she would be this different from other girls but I was wrong.

Compare her to a slut, I would choose Sandra over a slut, even if that slut had a great body. Sandra was worth it.

Even compare Sandra to Maxwell's wife, the Nerd. The Nerd was weak, easily lied to, creepy, weak...should I say weak again? I don't think so. While Sandra is strong, clever, feisty, beautiful, not so creepy as I thought before.

  I groaned, Sandra caught my lower lip with her teeth, pulling on it. She pulled back, letting my lips go. "I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual." Growling, I bit on her neck. She moaned, my hand let go of her wrist to go right under her shirt. I think Max can wait five minutes, Vixy better be taking her time too. My other hand let her go so I could push her shirt up a little bit more, I felt her nails digging through my shirt, so I picked her up.
    Her legs wrapped around me, I kept kissing and biting her neck.