Christmas Special: Merry Christmas!

It's here! The Christmas Special! Lina and Max. Okay so this is a few years back where Dannie and Mackie are still KIDS so don't get confused. This is a special moment

Two years later after their marriage (Lina is 20 and Max is 21)

Katalina Monte-Negro

We're still together after everything, we're together and I never been this happy. Sure we have our fights and argument but we make it through. I'm twenty and Max is twenty-one, we have been married for two years now. I still had that long blond hair, my eyes gotten brighter, I was still skinny. I was still that emo rocker girl, except I intend to wear more dark makeup just to make it dramatic. I gotten tall, I think.

And Max. He's still that Badboy, he sometimes gets in trouble but he still knew how to get away with it. Max was taller, still handsome as always, still rude and cruel towards people. I smiled, I actually don't regret falling in love with him even though he made me go through a lot of pain... It's okay. I was putting away some papers, I was wearing some black jeans, one of Max's wife-beaters and his big black leather jacket.

Max was at work it was his last day and then Christmas vacation for him, I work too but I got out earlier. I had some special news for Max, I wanted to tell him now so Mackie won't tell him later since she has the intention of not able to keep everything in.

Girls still intend to flirt with Max even though they don't know he's married like a couple days ago, we were both at the mall and I went to go get a dress for Lucero, when I came back I saw a couple girls touching and flirting with Max. I just let him handle it since he has this weird habit of not looking at girls anymore, he says he has me so why look at other girls. But anyways, Max saw me and winked at me, the girls must of noticed and glared at me. Max must of told them something that made them stand there with their mouths open as he walked towards me, I guess he told them he was married. Heart breaker.

I chuckled, I looked at the time. 6:32 pm. He'll be here soon, I turned on the stove and started cooking. I learned how to cook with the help of Lucero and Chip, Lucero showed me Max's favorite Mexican food and Chip just showed me random food. I actually do miss my brother, my parents, Chip, Arnold and Laura. Chip and Arnold are still that crazy maid and butler, I think they want to adopt a boy around Laura's age so she won't be lonely but I think Laura didn't want that. Laura is still that girl that's scared of life and everyone in it which I don't blame her for, her parents were pretty awful towards her.

My parents stopped fighting, my dad became really good friends with Max and my mom with Max's mom. My dad is waiting for me and Max to get out of college so Max can work as an FBI agent, it came out that Max wasn't really stupid at laws and criminology. He knew everything, he told me that before he was in a gang that he would study all that stuff and that it made him happy till his brother death. Max is still looking for Manuel, he says he's still alive and that he is lost. I hope he's right, I don't want to see him get hurt again. But Max wants to do that FBI thing, it makes me happy that he wants to do that. And I, well, I'm still into music. My college which is the same one as Max, a few rich people want to make me famous but right now since I have the little surprise, I think that's gonna have wait.

I finished cooking dinner by then it was 7:12 pm. I heard the door opening, Max came in with a tired look. "Wanna rest?" I asked, leaning on the door frame. He just stared at me almost like he was fascinated with me, I gave him a creepy look. I'm still that weird annoying girl, I haven't changed. And I'm still that anti-social girl as well as Max, we don't hang out with anyone in our college. "No, you look nice."

"It's a lazy day." I said, shrugging. He made a clicking noise with his tongue, he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed me, he moaned. "That smells good."

"Hell it does, hungry?"

"Yeah, how was work?"

"I got this guy's number." I joked just to make him mad. Max is still that possessive guy that won't let me talk to guys, but he doesn't talk to girls at all only with Jona, Sam and Fabian over the phone. Max whirled me so I was facing him again, he looked mad. He still gets mad easily that is why he was anger management classes now because of my dad making him. True love.

"Where is it?" He growled, I laughed. "His butt, I told him I was married. Geesh Max, you know I love you so why am I going to flirt with other guys." Here we go, Max planted his lips again mine angrily. I kissed him back as he lifted me up so I was sitting on the counter, my hands cupped his neck. But then I remembered. "Mhmph, Max... Ha, the food." I had to stop myself from moaning, he pulled away and smirked. "I think the food can wait." Ever since I lost my virginity with him, he turned into a freaking horny dog. I put my hand of his chest, he arched a brow. "I got to tell you something."

"Is it important?"

"Yeah, we're gonna stop going to parties." He looked at me, clueless and I smiled. "Got in another fight with the owner's daughter?" Oh he had to bring it up, I punched his arm lightly and he chuckled. Max still has a hard time laughing and smiling which is okay with me, I love the way he is. "No, look at the bag." I pointed at the bag that was across the counter, he went over there and opened the bag.

He looked at me, I smiled.

There was a little paper that said: Congrats.

"Look at the back." I hurried him up, he slowly flipped over and he dropped the bag. I smiled. It said: You're gonna be a dad.

Max said he always thought that kids were disgusting till he met me, now he wants to have a lot of kids. He just looked at the paper, I carefully jumped off the counter. He was still shocked once I was next to him, he just looked at the paper.

"You're pregnant?"

"No we're gonna adopt, yes Maxwell." I rubbed my stomach, he looked at me with a huge smile. Out of nowhere, he lifted me up making me to squeal. "I'm so happy, I'm going to be a dad." He laughed, kissing me. He was happy, we were waiting till we had good jobs but I guess it came sooner.

Max let me go, his hand touched my stomach so he could feel the small bump. I was three months pregnant that is why I've been wearing Max's clothes so he wouldn't notice the small baby bump. Tomorrow was Christmas so I wanted to give the news to everybody tomorrow but first I wanted Max to know.

"I love you, Katalina." You could notice that hint of Mexican accent in his voice when he said my name, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you, Max."

I kissed him and he tighten his grip around my waist, I pulled away. "Careful, Geesh Max." I giggled, he chuckled kept murmuring I love you to me.

It's weird that a girl like me to fall in love with a boy like Max but now I know that there is a true meaning of love, that every one should be waiting till that right person comes to them. It may even be the school's badboy.

*********

Pregnancy Christmas! *wiggle brows* I just wanted to write this since there won't be much about Max and Lina, maybe in another Special I will write. In other news: I GOT SPECIAL NEWS ABOUT THE BADBOY SERIES! ON THE NEXT CHAPTER muahahaha!

Thank you for reading,

Poisonous Kisses :*