Chapter 49-- A Promise is for Forever

QOTD: I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours. ~Cheshire cat

2QOTD: It's always tea time. ~The Mad Hatter.

So since its almost done then I'll upload as quick as I can.

This song up there^^^as for when Laney promised Fabian to watch over him no matter what, and no this isn't a spoiler...women (and men, who ever) these days. Gee is being bipolar-more than usual.

Also....a picture of Maxwell Monte-Negro being a babe...also I noticed that people say that the name Monte-Negro is racist...

Honey, no it's not, it actually means "Black Mountain" which is part of my hometown of Mexico, it's full of ashes and it's a dark mountain. And I'm not changing the name. In every name I put in my characters have a meaning to them besides just a name.

Also! I'm winging it again or I'm not...who knows...

Short POV of Fabian Mente....

"You know the deal, right?" Torres asked, I nodded. My gun tucked behind my pants. Who knew...?

That I would work with cops two times. Never happens yet it's going to happen again, first for The Nerd and now Sandra.
However I would work with them just to get both of them back, I put my jacket on and sighed.

Max came in, he had that blank look, he was probably worried. I don't understand why but he usually keeps things to himself when it comes to this, whatever he's worried about, he should tell me now.
I just hope right now that Sandra and Laney are okay, I'll kill anyone who ever touched both of them. And just to add, that kid does know how to work guns.

His dad was serious gun fanatic, I snorted, he won't kill... Not like the Nerd, damn was she stupid. The kid learned how to injury a person, we decided just to keep others from getting away, he isn't really going inside with us. He'll probably get killed.
"What are you thinking about?" Max asked, I shrugged.

"I need to get them already." I muttered, he nodded. He just stood there, he slowly held out his hand. What? Are we going to hold hands? I snorted.
"It belongs to my mom, dumbass, like I wanna hold your hand. I'll probably catch a disease and will have to cut it off."

"Oh the joy," I murmured, "I would love to watch you be in pain, it's more enjoyable then killing people." He snorted and motioned his hand again, "take it you idiot."

I held out my hand, a rosary necklace slowly fell on my palm. I hissed, "I'm going to hell for that, it burns my skin."

"Stop joking around, take it."

"What me joking around? Oh no, the world is going to end soon."

"I feel the world shaking already." He said dryly, I smirked and he did the same. "We're going to hell." He said.

"At least we had fun while being alive." He nodded, his eyes immediately looked sad. "You're not going to die, kid, not yet."

"Way to make things better, Grumpy." I just looked at him, Grumpy? "It's been long since I heard that nickname." He smiled; his rare smiles.

"It's been long since I've been called Texas Chainsaw, don't you think?" Yeah, nicknames we got from the people we usually hated. Damn, things changed ever since that Nerd came into Maxwell's life.
Damn...life got harder then usual.

"You'll be back with your girl." I ruffled his hair, he huffed angrily. "I hope so, I didn't say goodbye."

"Ohhh...Lucy is going to kill you."