Chapter 43--Out

It feels weird being back on track('・_・')

QOTD: Its hard for me to understand myself so it has to be hard as hell for you. ~Five Finger Death Punch. (Best band EVER!)

2QOTD: I've made a few mistakes, but I'm not the only one. ~Five Finger Death Punch. (I wanna go see them!)

Laney Neo....

Fabian held my hand tightly, he gripped on me so I wouldn't fall. The doctor told us it would be a good idea for me to start walking again, here I am, walking the hospital's garden. They have a playground here as well for the in-patients that have cancer or are really sick, Fabian was making sure I was taking my time.
He looked like he hasn't slept much, now that I've been awake for two days, he's been awake too.

I know he doesn't want me to go see my dad but I want to, at least I can say a few things to him. My legs were aching, we've been walking for ten minutes and the doctor said it was good for thirty minutes and twice a day-ever so often.
I looked at Fabian, he look concerned about my ankle.

"Stop worrying," he finally looked at me, he smirked, "I'll be okay, I've been way worse situations." His smirk went away, he kept guiding me down a path that was full of flowers. Wow, this looks like so beautiful.

"I'll be back after three, I have to go take care of Vixy." He said, I smiled. "Don't worry about me anymore, take care of her, I'll be okay being by myself for a few hours."

"That b*tch will be ba-"

"I told him to leave, I don't want to be near him." Fabian stared at me with utter surprise, I kept smiling. "Good, he'll hurt you."

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me and care for your daughter, okay?" He nodded, was this the best way to say goodbye? I hope he'll take it as a goodbye, I looked around with a small smile.

I couldn't believe that soon I'll be gone, maybe it's for the best.

"How does your head feel?" My head? Oh, I smiled with a simple nod. I'm so use to feeling pain in my head that it's almost like I'm numb to it, I took off the bandages because they were bothering me.
After walking, Fabian helped me back into my room. The nurse brought me food, Fabian left and I was all alone again.

I didn't even when but I must of fallen asleep while I was reading, I had finished eating. I just looked around the room when the door opened, a woman and two older men appeared.

Told you. They'll come and get me. The lady smiled at me as I just stared, "Hello there, I'm..."

"I know who you are," I cut her off with a timid smile, she nodded. "You're here for me, the doctor said I'm not allowed to leave yet."

"We have our own hospital in the adoption center, don't worry." I nodded as I got up, my legs wobbled and I gripped on the bed. The two guys helped, I pushed them away.
Don't touch me, I hate it when guys touch me. Only certain people can, I closed my eyes and try to hold my tears.

I nodded, I slowly walked towards her. "I have to change from these clothes..."

"Don't worry, Laney, we have everything that belongs to you over there." Okay.
"We know you're scared-"

"I'm not. I'm nervous, that's all, I'm...ready." I murmured, I smiled, yeah I'm ready to leave. The lady helped me walk outside my room, there was a wheelchair next to the door and I sat down. The lady guided the wheelchair, at least Fabian will know already and he won't have to worry about me.

He should only focus on Sandra, they have to work out their problems and be together again, that's all he needs to worry about.

Sandra had to worry about herself and trying to get better, she can't have the same problems again because it won't help anything.