Chapter 7 Creepy Lady!

*A/N:  The picture is a poorly done drawing that I made at 4 am of what I imagine the character to look like. I may have forgotten to include Sun. Oops >.<*

'He is really here! But how?'

"Ssssshhhh. Don't worry about that. Worry about this test right now."

Sun whispered the answers into my ear and I wrote them down. Finally it was time for the last question.

The man up front went on about how difficult this last question would be. Said if we didn't answer it correctly that we would be expelled from the program and if we left now our whole group would fail but we would stay in the program.

I didn't plan on leaving this seat. I wasn't about to just give up like a few others did.  But Narutos speech did help me settle with that decision. 'A natural leader.'

"You all passed!"

Passed? But the last question?

Scar face informed us that this was just to test our information collecting skills and to see if we could be scared out of going through with the last question. Even though it was a lose-lose situation if you left or got it wrong.

I sighed and looked at my team. 'Good thing we all stuck in.'
.
.
.
After leaving the testing room I stood outside with the rest and stretched.
Suddenly there was a harsh slap on my back causing me to fall forward.

Sasuke quickly caught me and we both stood up. I turned around to see Naruto behind my rubbing his neck and nervously laughing.

"What was that for?!"

"You something on your back!"

My eyes widened and I frantically looked around.

"Sun?! Where is he?! You didn't hit him did you?!!"

Naruto shook his head quickly and held his hands up.

"I-I didn't hit him! Be-believe it!"

Suddenly I felt something gently wrap loosely around my neck.

"Don't worry. I'm sssssssssafe."

I sighed and carefully rubbed the top of his head.

"You had me worried."

I looked at the others who looked extremely confused and shocked.

Sakura slowly pointed to the snake around my snake who seemed to enjoy having his head rubbed.

"(Y-(Y/N)? What is that?"

"This is Sun."

Naruto got really close and starred at Sun.

"Where did he come from? Do you two know each other?"

"I met him when I was really little. I don't know how he got here though. But he had great timing! He helped me copy Sakura's test."

I smiled sweetly down at Sun. He will definitely have to explain later how he got here.

"Let's just go meet up with the others who passed."

We nodded and followed Sasuke's lead.

•Phase 2 of Chūnin Exam•

We stood in front of our gate. I quickly put our scroll into the bag on my belt and stood beside Sasuke. 

I nudged his shoulder with mine and he looked at me.

"You ready?"

He smirked at me then looked back at the gate.