Chapter 14

As I entered my room I was surprised to see it decorated and much nicer than the two other rooms I've seen. My favorite flowers were all along the ceiling lining and the colors in the room matched the flowers.

'How did he know?'

I looked at the very plush bed to see a black kimono laying on top of it. Upon closer inspection I saw the trimming was red and so was the fabric that was meant to go around the middle.

A hair pin that looked similar to the earring Orochimaru wore was laying beside the kimono. And on the floor were ninja sandals like what I usually wore, only they too were black.

I tried getting dressed as quickly as I could, but I stopped to go through my backpack that was left on top of the dresser. I found my leather thigh holster and strapped it on. Looking in the mirror I pinned my bangs back with the hairpin.

'Still the same (h/c) hair. Just like mom.'

Sun slithered under my door and onto my shoulder.

"You better get to the dinning room. It'sss almosst time."

I nodded and ran out of my room.

~~~~~~~~

Sun gave me directions to the dinner room, and before I entered I smoothed out my dress and calmed my breathing.

I carefully opened the door. At the long dinning able was Orochimaru at the head, Kabuto on one side of him, Sasuke on the opposite side of the table sitting beside the empty spot at the other head. Sasuke looked at me wide eyed, but Orochimaru smiles and gestured to the empty head seat.

"Please take a seat (Y/N)!"

I carefully sat down. Sasuke was looking me up and down. Extremely confused.

"You look lovely, (Y/N). I'm glad to see the treatment took."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at him.

"Treatment?"

Kabuko smiled.

"Yes, in simple terms, I took some of Lord Orochimaru's  DNA and put it inside of (Y/N). He thought she looked too much like her 'mother'. Plus, it gave her additional strength both physically and chakra wise."

"Then why do I look so thin?"

My voice was much more stern then I meant it to be and everyone seemed a little shocked. Then Orochimaru laughed.

"Don't worry about that. That's just part of looking more like myself and less like your mother."

As the food came I barely ate or talked. I had a million questions, but only one that I would dare ask.

"When do we start training?"

Sasuke stopped eating and looked to Orochimaru, also wanting an answer.

Kabuko answered instead.

"We will be doing basic training until lord Orochimaru's new body fully takes."

"But I will be overlooking it until then."

I nodded. But Sasuke seemed unsatisfied.

"And if we want more than basic training?"

Kabuko snarled a bit, but Orochimaru seemed happy at Sasuke's question.

"Well. I don't want you two sparring together yet, but I do have a few people with talent that you may fight."

Sasuke nodded and went back to eating. When dinner was over Kabuko said Orochimaru wanted to see me.

Sun gave me directions to the room and I stood in front of the massive door. I carefully knocked twice before hearing a 'Come in.'