Chapter 6

Alex's pov
Right before we landed I looked out the window and saw a beautiful sunrise! I took a picture and sent it to Sara.
Me:🌄 it's beautiful and I hope you regret sending us but I don't regret coming here!
Sara: it is beautiful and I don't regret it I hope you're having fun and I'm sorry for all the bad things I said to you and your brother. I love you guys
Me: okay but I'm still mad at you Sara and I love you too and so does hayes
Sara: ok um I gotta run to work bye love u
Me: love u too and bye
After we got off I saw a bright red mustang. I walked up to it in amazement. "Wow that's an awesome mustang I need one of these." I said stroking the trunk with me hand. "Pretty cool huh lil sis." A deep voice said from beside me. I looked up and saw Nash's amazingly blue eyes. "NASH!!!! I missed you so much ugh I'm so happy I'm living here now but I won't show it." I said in my pouty face. "Hey Alex I missed you too I promise you'll love the new house." Nash said hugging me. "Hey Nash Uh good to see you bro I uh missed you heh." Hayes said awkwardly. "It's good to see you too bro I hope you guys like it here." Nash said patting Hayes on the back. "I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!" I screamed then jumped into the passenger seat with all my bags on my lap. "Oh my god ALEX I totally forgot how silly and loud and bad u can be hahaha and let me get your suitcase and put it in the trunk." Nash said nudging me and grabbing my suitcase. "Ugh whatever and thanks hey can we get breakfast I'm really hungry and Hayes ate all the food I packed!" I said as I glared at Hayes. "Alex don't worry there's food in the house." Nash said snickering a little. So while we drove to the house I took out my laptop and started editing. "You edit?" Nash said surprised. "Ya it's really fun and I have over 200 videos on YouTube of edits like 5sos edits or 1direction edits and jack dail edits." I said not even looking at him. "Wow um I have to check those out the heheh." Nash said trying not to sound so awkward. Once we got to the house I raced inside and I noticed more suitcases on the floor. "Uh Nash who suitcases are those?" I ask a little confused. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys that uh you know my housemate uh well his younger sister is moving in with us too." Nash said a little timidly. "Great even more people to hate." I mumbled under my breath. "Uh can you show me and Alex to our rooms please?" Hayes asked a little annoyed. "Uh Ya sure." Nash said leading the way. We went up stairs and to the right was Hayes' room. "Wow it looks awesome and bro you did not decorate this at all." Hayes said in amazement. "Well I did some of it my buddy Grayson Dolan helped and his twin brother Ethan Dolan helped in Alex's room." Nash said a little embarrassed. "I wanna see my room hurry up!" I screamed into Nash's face. "Ok ok gosh!" Nash said with a wince. We went further down the hall and went to the left. I opened the door and I couldn't believe how amazing my room was. My room had a framed dodgers jersey and was clearly signed. Right beside my bed was a night stand with  a little present on it and a notebook. In front of my bed was a flat screen tv. And under the tv was a desc with a laptop cover and iPad Air, some gift cards to my favorite stores and restaurants. And a skate board lying on my bed and in graffiti on the wall says ALEX🏀. I was so amazed of how this screamed out my personality. "Wow Nash this is amazing and Ethan helped you with my room!" I said in awe. "Ya and why don't you change and I have some people I want you and Hayes to meet." Nash said as he walked out of my room. I decided I would take a quick 15 minute shower then get dressed. After I took a shower I opened the door that I assumed was the closet. "Wow I have a walk in closet?" I asked myself in amazement. I already saw all my clothes hanging up and in the drawer. "I guess Nash got me settled in while I was taking a shower." I said to myself laughing a bit. I looked through my clothes and just decided to wear a floral crop top, a yellow skirt, some pink converse,yellow heart earrings, a pink rose bracelet, and grabbed my yellow penny board to go along with my outfit. "Amazing!" I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. I came down stairs to see Nash, his roommate I guess, a girl standing beside him, and the twins. "Alex come down here I want you to meet the twins first!" Shouted up to me. Once I came down stairs I looked up and was met with the most amazing dark brown eyes I've ever seen. "Uh Alex this is Ethan he's the guy who helped me with your room." Nash said while putting his arm around me. "Wow you must really know me cuz my room screams my personality heh ur i mean I really like it heh." I said awkwardly. "Oh thanks um and you're really pretty." Ethan said looking straight into my eyes. I can feel my face getting bright red. "You're not so bad yourself." I said looking down at my shoes. "Ok anyway that's Grayson, and this is my roommate CAMERON Dallas and his sister Bella dallas." He said pointing to each person. That girl bella she caught my eye because she was crying and i don't know why.  But I have to find out.