Chapter 13

Bella's pov
While I'm in bed on my phone I suddenly hear pounding on my door. I get up and open the door to see a smiling Lex.
"Tell me everything." I say while pulling her in my room. "ETHAN and I WENT ON A DATE!!!!!" She screeches happily while clapping. After she tells me about her magical date an idea pops in my head. "Hey why don't we all go on a double date!" I say happily. "THATS A GREAT IDEA IM GONNA GO TELL ETHAN!!!!!" She yells while racing out my bedroom. I just laugh. I get up and go next door and open hayes' door. "Hey I'm c-can I talk to y-you for a second Uh p-please?" I ask not trying to sound awkward. "Ya sure." Hayes says as he pulls me into his room. "Ok so I was thinking that your sister her boyfriend and you and me go on a double date!" I say trying to make it sound fun. "That's sounds coo-." He stops himself the looks at me his eyes growing wide. "MY SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND!?" He yells terrified. "Y-ya you didn't know she was dating Ethan and look it's cool cuz I'm thinking of having the double date at six flags!" I say trying to calm him down. "O-okay then but let's all talk about it in like 10 min." Hayes says while snuggling with me.
Ethan's pov
As I'm lying on my bed watching tv my screaming tiger comes running in. "WHATS WRONG IS THERE A FIRE ARE YOU HURT?!?" I screech concerned. "NO ME YOU MY BROTHER AND BELLA ATE GOUNG DOUBLE DATING!!!!!" He yells happily hugging me. I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh great cool where though?" I ask scratching the back of my neck. "Oh Ya that part BELLLLLLAAAAAA DALLAS COME IN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!" Tiger screeches putting her hand on her hips. A few seconds after an angry BELLA comes storming in. "What Lex I was trying to snuggle with your Brother!!!" She yells crossing her arms. "EWWWWW and where are we going for our double date tomorrow?" Tiger asks making a pouty face. "6 flags jeez." BELLA says storming out of the room. "Wait Bella you haven't met my twin brother Grayson he says he really wants to meet you." I say grabbing her 4 arm. "Ok then lead the way." Bella says waiting for me and Tiger. As we make our way down I see Grayson waving. "H-hi I'm Grayson Alex's brother in law." Grayson says as he nudges ALEX. "Oh shut up stupid I'm not your sister in law yet." She says punching him playfully. "H-hey I'm Bella heh." She says running her arm nervously. But we give them a few minutes to talk and they start chattering away. The. Out of know where I hear Hayes coming down the stairs glaring at my twin brother. "HEY B.A.B.E!!!" He says from behind putting an arm around Bella. "What the hell is wrong with your brother?" I whisper to Lex. "What's not wrong with Hayes?" She whispers back hugging me. "Whoa dude look I like Bell as a little sis it'll never be like that." Grayson says while putting his arms up in surrender. "O-oh ok I'm well I'm gonna go back to my room and wait for bells to snuggle with me." He says making his way up the stairs. We all just laugh uncontrollably at Hayes.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is short I just wanna save all the fun stuff for the next chapter and I'm sorry for any mistakes and I hope you are liking this story so far

-Lex