Chapter 11

Bella's pov
    I open my eyes and the sunlight hits directly towards them. I try to fall back asleep but I can't. So I get up and get my laptop and I've been really wanting this blackish grey penny board with a floral edgey design. I try to find the cheapest one cuz Cameron hates when I buy expensive things. I look to my right to pick up my coffee mug but then I see someone's eye in my wall!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I screech with fear and fall back. I quickly get up and hear a loud bang in Hayes' room. I stomp out of my room and pound on his door. "HAYES OPEN THE DOOR NOW WHY WAS YOUR EYE IN THE SIDE OF MY WALL!!!!!" I scream while my laptop is still in my arms. I hear a loud bang again and I just storm in. I see Hayes on the floor rubbing his bum. "Why was your eye on my Wall!!!" I scream stomping.  "I uh U-um I uhh your really pretty heh heh." He stutters while he blushes. "Ugh my god Pervert." I say snickering a bit. "Wait Bella I saw you looking at the penny boards earlier and I just thought that maybe I could take you shopping tomorrow." Hayes said looking at me with his amazingly blue eyes. "R-really oh um ok heh thanks and what time are we gonna go shopping?" I asked awkwardly. "Um like 9:00am." Hayes said still sitting on the floor. "Ok 9:00 it is and sorry for screaming at you heh." I say blushing. "Hey it's ok and next time maybe I shouldn't have been such a pervert heh." Hayes says laughing. "Ok bye." I say happily day dreaming about tomorrow.

              ~THE NEXT DAY~

     I was sleeping peacefully until I heard pounding on my door. Pound! Pound! Pound! I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. Before I knew it the blankets were pulled from my body and I was exposed to the cold morning air.( took that from bella_stromberg132 hee hee). I sat up and I saw Hayes halfway changed. "Bella come on hurry it's almost time to go!" He says pulling the pillow from my grasp. "No why and where I'm sleeping go away ugh." I groan as I took the sheets and the pillow back and plopped on my bed. "No we have to do shopping remember." Hayes said tapping my head. "Okay okay fine I'll be ready in 20 min." I says as I get up. "Fine but hurry." Hayes said walking out the door. I shut the door and walk into my bathroom to take a 15 minute shower. I quickly undressed and turned on the shower to a warm temperature. After I washed my body with the coconut body wash i plastered the strawberry mango shampoo and conditioner in 1 all over my hair. After I was done taking a shower I quickly blow dried my hair and put on a I <3 Nutella crop top on some black shorts and some high top converse. My hair was down in messy waves. I walk outside my room to see Hayes waiting. I look at his out firt and see that we match. I start laughing a little. "Okay I'm ready lets go." I say as I grab my purse and wallet. "Wait something's missing." He says as he takes his SnapBack off and places it in my head. "There perfect." He says grabbing my hand letting our fingers intertwine. I just smile sweetly at him. As we walk down the stairs I'm really hoping that Cameron is still asleep and doesn't stop us. Right when we are about to open the door I heard footsteps behind me. "Where are you two think you're going?" Cameron asked raising his eyebrows. "Cam come on we're just going shopping." I whine. "No no no you are not the only shopping you do is online. " he said stomping his foot. "Oh come on Cam lighten up I let Alex go with Ethan just as FRIENDS and she just texted me that she's eating pancakes and eggs and hot chocolate it's cool and maybe they'll bump into each other. " Nash says reassuringly. "Ugh fine but if anything happens to her I'll kill Ya got Grier?" Cam said pointing a finger. "Yes sir." Hayes said while he siluted him. And then we went out the door.

-SKIP THE CAR RIDE-

  Once we got to the mall Hayes pulled me into tillys where I saw a whole rack of penny boards! I rushed to them and immediately found the one I wanted. I looked at the price tag and it cost $69.00! I took out my wallet and I saw that I had at least $200 dollars. "Hey Bells look it's on me." Hayes said wrapping his muscular arms around me. "R-really?" I ask in amazement. "Ya get whatever you need and I'll pay." He says smiling. I run out of his arms and grab 4 cute crop tops 5 t shirts and 8 snap backs. I went up to the cashier and put all my stuff down.  "Your total is $210.56." She says smiling at me. Hayes pulls out his credit card and scans it. "Okay here you go thanks you for shopping at Tillys." She says handing me my bag and penny board.

Hayes' pov
   "Hayes I need to got to forever 21." Bells said while tugging on my t-shirt. "No lets got to Hollister." I whine. "But you said whatever I needed and I need those clothes!" Bells growls which kinda scared me. "Fine." I say and we walk in. After I pay for Bells' stuff I see her glaring at some girls I guess that were staring at me. Out of no where she rips off one of the manicans' arm and smacks them with it! "Keep walking bitches!" She growls after she hit them. "MISS you cannot hit people with the manicans! You are band from here!" The cashier hisses at her her. "No IM NOT I CAN SO WHATEVER I WANT!!" Bells screeches. "Security!!!" The cashier yells. Just as bells takes off running she gets lifted up by security. As security forces her out of the store he kicks and screams so loud that I think China could hear her. She kicked the security guy in the nuts and I had to hold back my laugh or she'll kick me in the nuts. After they set her down I just pull her into Hollister. "Go get what you need and then we'll get something to eat." I say as I sit down in one of the arm chairs. "Ugh fine." She says walking away. I see her running off to the dressing room with a ton of clothes. She comes out with only some ripped up jeans and a light grey v- neck. I'm practically making a pool of drool on my lap that was when Bella smacked me. "Ow what was that for?" I ask rubbing my cheek. "Oh shut up it didn't even hurt and I was saying what do you think." She said twirling. "You look good in it so get it." I said pushing her back into the dressing room. After we went shopping at the mall we went to go eat at in-n-out. Bella payed for lunch since I payed for her stuff. When we sat down and got out food another girl was staring at me I was getting really annoyed since I only liked Bella and that's it. But she got up got the ketchup and and squirted it in the girls eyes. "Keep your eyes on your food slut." She said smirking. "Wow you're awesome." I said staring at her in amazement. But this sad look came upon her face. "W-what's wrong?" I ask confused. "Nothing I'm just hungry heh." She says looking down. I know she wasn't just hungry but I didn't want to force her to tell me. "So why did you decide to move in with Nash all of a sudden?" She asks as i stare deeply into her amazingly dark brown eyes. "Oh actually my mom sent us cuz me and Alex have um been expelled from to schools and she thought Nash would fix us up and that's mainly my story but I'm sure you know Alex's other half." I say quickly. "Ya." Bells says eating a French fry. "Wait wait don't just dig in we have to pray so you won't choke on a fry and die." I say folding my hands I prayer. "Ugh whatever." She says folding he hands as well. I say my prayer and we dig in.
After we eat I took bells to this jewelry place called icing. She saw a together forever heart necklace for her and me. After I bought it for her she immediately put it on me and I put it in her. "Now I know that we'll truly be together forever." She said looking deeply into my eyes.