Chapter 9

Alex's pov
     After I hung out with Bella I put in my batman pajamas and turned on the tv. I was about to get up and get coffee when I got a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Ethan!!! "Oh sorry were you sleeping?" Ethan asked worried. "Oh no I was gonna grab a cup of coffee." I said reassuringly. "Oh I just wanna ask for your number so I can call and text you and do wanna hang out tomorrow?" Ethan asked looking happy. "Uh Ya my number is (my number) and Ya I wanna hang just text me what time you're gonna pick me up." I said smiling at him. "Cool and I'll pick you up at 1:00 pm." He said as he shut my door. Yaaaaay!!!! I thought to myself. Then I went to go get my coffee happily of thinking of tomorrow.
                  NEXT DAY☀️
    I woke up at around 9:00 am then took a 15 minute shower.  I looked at my closet then picked out some cute clothes. I wore a muscle shirt that said bad, some black shorts, and black boots. I texted Ethan at about 10:30am.
Me: hey Ethan can you pick me up in 30 so we can go get breakfast and penny board
Ethan: ok Ya cuz I can't wait till 1:00 to see you
Me: aww
Ethan: heh anyway I'm hear
Me: oh ok let me just get my penny board
Ethan: ok bye
Me: bye
So I ran to the back of my closet and saw my line of penny boards. I picked out my penny board that said bad in black graffiti that matched my outfit. I grabbed my backpack, laptop, iPod,phone,and wallet. I ran outside to meet Ethan and there again I saw the most amazing brown eyes I've ever seen. "Hey bad girl." Ethan said hugging me. "Hey Cute boy."I said laughing. "Uh where are you two going?" A voice behind us said curiously. "Hey Nash me and Ethan and gonna go get some breakfast as friends then penny board then we're going to the mall." I said sheepishly. "Ugh fine but be careful." Nash said pointing a finger at me. "Ok ok Ethan will take good care of me and I promise I won't  punch him." I said suddenly remembering what had happened in the past with a boy. And with that we went out.