Chapter 20

Lex's pov
       "Uh cool but seriously who is this." Ethan says trying to look more muscular. "Ethan this is Chris my best friend, Chris this is Ethan my friend that is a boy." I say smirking at Ethan. "She means her boyfriend." He says trying to reach for my other hand but suddenly get lifted off the ground. "That's cool bro but as she said I'm her lover." Chris says as he carries me towards the restaurant. After we eat and I introduce him to everyone we go on splash mountain. "Let's go Chris come on." I says as I pull him. "Ok ok I'm coming babe." He says as Ethan flinches at the name. After we go on all the rides we see the lion king on our way back. "Hey Chris where do u live?" I ask eating some of his chocolate cake we shared at the restaurant. " uh right now I sleep in a hotel." He says as he smiles sweetly to me. "Why don't you spend the night." I say. "I wish I could but my grandma is gonna pick me up at 3:00am." He says lightly kissing my forehead as Ethan cannot see us. "Oh ok well drop by whenever u want." I say as I play with and twirl my hair. After we drop off Chris it was about 4:30pm and I was exhausted. I went to my room and changed into my penguin onesie. As I come out I'm hit in the face and fall to the ground. "WHY DID YOU LET THAT GUY TREAT YOU LIKE THAT AND NOT BE WITH ME!!" I hear Ethan scream! "BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CARE ANYMORE ABOUT ME AND PAYED ALL ATTENTION TO YOU STUPID PHONE AND HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND MY FRESHMAN CRUSH I LOVE HIM!!!" I screech tears streaming doing eyes. Ethan punches me I the eye then kicks me in the stomach and I fall back hitting my head hard on the wooden floor. I groan and pick my head up and see Ethan standing right in front of me.
"IM GOING TO SHOW YOU A LESON AMD TEACH YOU THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE!!" He says as he kicks me in the rib another time. I screech in pain,"WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FOREVER!" He suddenly stops and says,"Well I guess forever is as long as you thought it would be." "NASH, HAYES,BELLA!!!" I scream. After about .2 second they come running up and Nash tackles Ethan to the ground. "YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU HURT MY BABY SISTER I GAVE YOU A CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" Nash screams as he puts his arms around his back. "Call and ambulance!" Hayes says to Bella.

     The next Few ours Were Just a Blur.