Chapter 7

Hayes' pov
I heard Scream up to Alex I new I had to hurry up and get dressed. I wore some jeans an RVCA t shirt and some nike shoes. I tried to comb my hair but it didn't work out so I just left it and rushed down stairs. I looked at Nash's roommate and the girl standing next to him. She was so beautiful and had the most amazing brown eyes I've ever seen in my whole entire life. But she was crying I don't know why. "Hey Hayes um this is Cameron my roommate and his sister bella." Nash said pointing to each of them as he said their names. "Wow Um Bella you are so pretty and you have the most amazing brown eyes I've ever seen." I said in awe. I can see Cameron clenching his teeth. "He heh thanks um you have really nice blue eyes." Bella said laughing a bit even though her mascara was messed up. "Um well Bella I set your room up and why don't you go hang with Alex." Cameron said patting Bella on the back. And with that she left. Alex followed closely. "Don't get any ideas." Alex whispered playfully. "I think Alex and Bella are gonna make good friends." Cameron said smiling at Nash. "Ya." Nash said while walking up the stairs. But I knew that me and Bella would make even better friends.