Chapter 12

Alex's pov
   After me and Ethan ate flappy jacks I quickly rush to the car and pulled out my penny board. "Hey what's that for?" Ethan asks clearly confused." We're going penny boarding remember?" I say walking towards the skate park. "Oh Ya I forgot my penny board though." Ethan whines stomping. "It's ok we'll just borrow one over there look that guy works there!" I say pointing to the guy with another penny board. Once we get there I say," hey gimme that penny board I need it for my boy- Uh my Bæ heh." I say sheepishly. "Ok whatever." He says handing me the penny board. I quickly give it to Ethan and open the gate to the skate park. "W-wait Lex it's pink though." He pouts pointing at it. "It's fine and no you can not have mine cuz it matches my outfit." I playfully growl. "Ugh fine." He says racing ahead of me immediately doing a grind. I laugh and do an Ollie and sticking my tongue out at him. Out of the corner of my eye I see other boys calling Ethan names and says he's gay. I finally can't stand it and go up to them. "LOOK ASSHOLES MY ETHAN IS NOT GAY OR AND IDIOT AND HE CAME HERE WITH ME MY BOYFRIEND MINE AND YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL IDIOTS HERE WAIT NO YOU GUYS ARENT IDIOTS YOU GUYS ARE DUMB JACKASSES!!!!!!" I shriek in anger "Relax babe your gonna be mine now and he is gay ok so chill." The guy says smirking. My cheeks flush in anger and right when I'm about to punch him Ethan stepped right in and started beating the hell out of him. "MY GIRL IM NOT GAY MY GIRLFRIEND NOT YOURS MINE ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!" Ethan says while getting up and dusting himself off. I turn around and skate off but lose my balance trip and scrape my knee. "Ow ow ow ow ow Shit." I saw holding my knee. "Whoa did you scrape your knee?" Ethan asked looking concerned. "Of course what'd you think that I would just say ow for the hell of it?" I ask a bit angry but I couldn't be mad at Ethan. "Okay here is a hello kitty band aid." He said trying to put it on. "No it's doesn't match my outfit." I whine. "Oh shut up." He says as he puts it on. I suddenly see a large cut on his arm and gasp.As we walk out of the skate park I turn around and hug Ethan tightly. Quiet sobs escaping my lips. "O-oh my g-god Ethan I-i am s-so sorry those a-assholes treated y-you like that." I sob quietly into his muscular chest. "Shhhh it's ok Lex and I'm glad you help stand up for me and I'm glad I stood up for you." He said stroking my hair softly. "So I'm your boyfriend huh." He says snickering. "Ya I guess so." I look up into his beautiful dark chocolate eyes. "Great then we are official Lex now we must go celebrate with coffee bean." He says as he picks me up and pulls me over his shoulder and grabs my penny board. "No Ethan PUT ME DOWN I HAVE LEGS STOP CUTIE!!" I laugh scream uncontrollably. "Settle down Tiger it's just to the car." He says as he sets me down now that we are at the car. "That's it those are our nicknames for each other you're cute and I'm tiger!" I say clapping and climbing in the passenger seat. "Ok tiger then off to coffee bean he says as he jumps into the drivers seat.
-SKIP THE REST OF THE CAR RIDE-

Once we get to coffee bean I race inside. "Slow down tiger wait for me." He says holding me back. "Hurry up Cutie I'm thirsty!" I whine. "And that's why you have my lips." He says pulling me close. "Oh shut up Ethan you're such a dork!" I say as I laugh and blush. When we get to the cash register the cashier instantly looks at Ethan. "Hi welcome to coffee bean what can I get for you and your Uh sister." She asks sweetly. Wait hold up did she just call me Ethan's sister? "Uh she not my sister and we'll both get caramel frappés." He says clearly annoyed. "Uh ok anything else?" She ask staring at his muscular chest. That was the last straw. I see a girl walking to the trash with a little less then half he drink gone. I quickly grab it and splash in the cashiers face and eyes. "Keep your eyes on the screen whore." I say smirking and walking away. After Ethan and I got our drinks he turned around and said," Omg you are amazing and So fearless tiger." He says nudging me. "Ya I just can't stand when another girl is staring at you and I'm afraid I'm gonna lose you." I say looking down. "Lex you're never gonna lose me and I can garantee that I'm never gonna leave you and I wanted to give you this when we got back but I can't wait now." He said as he led up a gold necklace that said I love my soldier. "Oh my god Ethan I-i love you too omg thank you so much!" I say hugging him and kissing him. "I love you too tiger." He whispers in my ear. We just stay there hugging saying I love yous. Once we got home I kiss him lightly on the cheek and run to Bella's room and pound on the door to tell her everything that happened on this amazing date.💖