Chapter 18

Lex's pov
          The next day I woke up and went on my laptop for a bit and as I was skimming YouTube I saw a YouTuber and his name was Christian Collins! "OMFG ITS CHRIS AAAAAAAAAAAHHH BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!!" I screamed in complete excitement. "What what is everything ok!?" Bella says as she comes running in to my room. "Bella omg omg omg ok look I never told you this but when I was in my freshman year of high school there was this guy and his name was Christian Collins and he was my best friend and I had the biggest crush on him and now I found him on YouTube eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!" I shrieked. " omg lex that's great but your not gonna cheat on Ethan are you?" Bella asked concerned. I bit my lip. " no I'm not gonna cheat on him but to be honest he's been different and he just acts different around other girls like he sometimes even talks to them." I say looking down. " you know, maybe we should go somewhere with the guys to ya know cool things down and oh I know we could go to Disneyland!!!" Bella screams. "Yessss!! Let me go tell Ethan while you go tell Hayes!" I say excitedly.  I walk over to Ethan's room and knock on the door. "Come in" he says. "Hey Ethan um Bella and I were thinking that maybe we could go to Disneyland tomorrow and stuff." I say nervously. "Uh ya sure whatever and what time should we wake up?" He asks not looking up from his phone. " 5:30 am sharp!" I say in a stern voice and walk out and slam the door behind me.

            THE NEXT DAY!

I wake up to my alarm clock go off and a knock on my door. I lazily walk over and open the door. "Hey lex look at you we need to get you ready." Bella says already dressed and ready to go. We go through my closet and I end up picking a red Mickey Mouse shirt, shorts, white converse, and a hat. "Perfect eeeeek you look gorgeous!" Bella squeals. " you look amazing too." I say smiling at her. Bella was wearing a white shirt, jeans, a flannel, and black converse. We were all ready to go but I wasn't really sure about going with Ethan!