Chapter 23

When... I shrieked so loud I think Japan could here me. "Grayson!!!! Please wake up!!" I shrieked as I saw him lying on the floor not moving with pills beside him. I quickly got my phone and called 911. "NASH CAMERON BELLA CHRIS!!!! " I balled as I pounded my fists on the ground. They all came rushing to see what's going on. "Le-". Before she said my name she dropped her mug and cried. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!?" Bella asked checking for a pulse. "I CAME TO LOOK FOR HIM AND AND I FOUND HIM HERE AND WE WERE TEXTING AND HE SAID HE DESERVED TO DIE CUZ HE CAUSED ALL OF THIS AND I SAID NO YOU DIDNT!" I cried. Nash was there crying his eyes out with Cameron. "Did you call an ambulance?" She asked, a few moments later we heard sirens. "Nash can you get them up here fast?" I said running to my room. As I entered I grabbed the bracelet Grayson gave me when we were little and I held it tight.

At the Hospital

We all waited in the waiting room for what seemed like forever when finally the doctor came with a disappointing look on his face. "I'm sorry to tell you but it seems as though your friend , uh has p-passed." He said rubbing his eyes. My life flashed before my eyes as I ran to his room and have him one last goodbye hug. Chris ran after me and held me tight to his chest. "Please be stay with me." I whispered hugging jim tighter. "Forever." He finished. I looked up at at him and before I knew it our lips met and it was just us against the world.