Chapter17

Alex's pov
I layer there crying, my head buried in my pillow. "WHY WHY WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME, I FINALLY GET A BEST FRIEND THEN SHE COMES AND RUINS MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!!" I yell pounding on the wall. Nash comes running in looking concerned as ever. "LEX ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED!!" He asked frantically. I was done with everyone having to know what's wrong, I quickly lost my temper and went at him. "NOTHING IS WRING NASH OK WHY WOULD YOU CARE ANYWAYS YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME OR WHATS WRONG WHEN YOU LEFT TO LA!!!!" I scream slamming the door in his face. I wait for a response but just hear foot steps walking away. Just then Ethan comes walking in. "Lex I know what happened between you and Bella and the girl I was hugging was my younger cousin, Ashly I don't get to see her anymore I just wanted to say hey." Ethan said wiping my tears away. "Really?" I say. "Ya look why don't we go to a burger joint later today just you and me." Ethan said getting up from my bed. "Ya at like 1:30pm?" I ask. "Lex that's in 30 min." Ethan said snickering. "I know so go take a shower and get dressed." I saw pushing him out. After I go and take a shower I look through my closet. I put on a shirt that says California, some black and white shorts, combat boots, and a black bra to match.😂 As I head out I bump on into Bella. "Ow,watch it." I say running past her. But look back and knew what I had to do. "Bella, c-can I talk to you." I say playing with my shirt. "What!" She asked annoyed. "Look I'm sorry about yesterday and I just thought you were lieing to me about Ethan and I wanted to get you back because I thought you were jealous but I'm jealous that your relationships always turn out fine except that other one." I say tears building up on my eyes. "LEX  I missed talking to you and I know why you were mad at me and I shouldn't have said what I said about ya know and my relationships are never perfect I just missed you so much!" Bella says pulling me into a hug. Right there I knew that me and Bella had a special connection that was  unbreakable, it was eternal.