Chapter 10

Alex's pov
     After Ethan shut the door we got into his black Lamborghini and drove off. "So where are we going?" I asked in a kind of rude voice. "Uh you'll see its a surprise." Ethan said winking at me. "Alex I know you like me just admit it." Ethan said grabbing on to my hand but I quickly pulled away. "I'm not admitting anything till I get to know you better and until i eat or I will rip your head off and eat that instead." I said taking out my phone. "Haha you're cute." Ethan said while holding my hand. This time I let him. I don't know why but it felt to right but I knew he would hurt me like the last boy I dated. I looked out my window and saw we were pulling up to flappy Jacks! "Yay how did you know my favorite breakfast restaurant was flappy jacks?" I asked while getting out of the car. "Alex come on I designed your room how could I not know anything about you." Ethan said putting his arm around me. I was about to push away but then he was so warm and it felt so right I just hugged him tighter. "Hi! Welcome to flappy jacks!" The girl at the front desk said cheerfully. "Hey um can we get a table for two please?" Ethan asked smiling. "Sure and your last name please." The waitress asked while getting our menus. "Dolan." Ethan said. "Ok Mr. and Mrs. Dolan please follow me." The waitress said leading the way. I looked up at Ethan and he just winked and laughed. "Here is your seat and the menus  I will come back shortly. "Mr. And Mrs. Dolan really you played that game?" I asked laughing. "You know your eyes are so blue that just by looking at them I feel like at the beach and you have the most amazing smile." Ethan said smiling his I love you smile. "Ugh stop it you're making me feel all mushy and I'm not mushy I'm simple and that's all I'll ever not gorgeous or amazing just simple." I said looking down. "Well you should notice the simple things that make you gorgeous." Ethan said holding my hand again. "Oh I just hope this doesn't end up like my last relationship." I said almost crying. "What happened? And trust me it won't cuz I'm gonna be with you for the rest of my life just make sure you don't get my confused with my twin brother Grayson." Ethan said smiling. "Well let's just say that I ended up losing a lot of blood and almost died but some mystery guy donated two pints of blood to me and I was ok." I said running my hand through my hair.  "Oh Nash never told you?" Ethan asked confused. "Told me what?" I asked concerned and curious now. "That I was the mystery donner." Ethan said smiling. "Wait you were the one who saved my life?" I asked in amazement. "Ya but at first I wasn't sure but then Nash said it was for you then I said anything for you because I knew you since second grade and I just fell in love with you and your blue eyes." Ethan said kissing my cheek. " omg I love you!!!!" I screamed out. "Wait you knew me since second grade how?" I asked confused. "I went to school with you but you never noticed me cuz you always use to hang by yourself and I remember the day you called Mrs. Loski a fatass!" Ethan said laughing. " oh wow well I guess we are gonna be together forever." I said and new that it was true.