Chapter 8

Bella's pov
     As I walked out to the back porch I heard Alex mumble to herself angrily. "Um are you ok?" I asked still looking Down. "Why do you care?" Alex asked annoyed. "Look I'm really not in the mood so please tell what's going on and maybe in the future we could actually be friends." I said frustrated. "Ok I said that I'm mad at myself at looking like a fool in front of Ethan, and I don't know if I should tell him about my past if we become close." Alex said almost crying. "What happened in the past?" I asked her. "Well it started in 8th grade I'm a bad student and I dated this amazing boy or I thought he was amazing but then he cheated on my and I asked why he said because he thinks I'm a bad influence and he said that I'm not pretty enough and that I'm way to rebellious for him." She said starting to cry. "So I started cutting myself and I had lost so much blood and at the time I was living with my brother Nash and he took me to the hospital and I almost died but some mystery friend of his saved me because he donated 2 pints of blood to me." She said dreamily. "Oh I'm sorry about all that and you are so pretty." I said looking at her. "Thanks you're pretty too and why were you crying." She asked while wiping her mascara of her eyes. "Oh um same as you and the girl he was cheating on me with called me a fag." I said with a look of disappointment. "WHAT!? THAT BITCH IS THE FAG NOT YOU I BET SHE IS UGLY AS FUCK!!!!!" Alex yelled waving her hands hysterically. I just laughed. "And you don't need that Jackass." She said hugging me. "I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship hahaha." I said while laughing. "Me too." Alex said laughing. And with that I knew that she was gonna be my best friend.