Chapter 14

Alex's pov
     As the sun peeks through the blinds I notice muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I suddenly start to panic but stop to see that it's just Ethan. I carefully shimmy out of his grip and kiss him lightly on the lips. His eyes flutter open. "Hey tiger." He says as he sits up. "Hey cutie we have to get ready to go to 6 flags." I saw as I run my fingers through his pitch black hair. "Ok then get out of my room so I can take a shower and change!" He playfully growls. "Ok whatever I'll be back here in 30 min." I say as I walk out the room.

Bella's pov
      I wake up and see that Hayes is snuggled his head in my stomach and was clinging on to me. I carefully lay him on his pillow and go to my bedroom to take a shower. I walk in my marble bathroom and undress. After I take a shower I put on some grey jeans a t shirt that says free hugs a black and grey stripes sweater some fake eye glasses and some grey high top converse. My hair is up in a messy pony tail. I look in the mirror. "Perfect." I mutter to myself satisfied.
Alex's pov
   After I walls out of Ethan's room I take a quick 15 minute shower and blow dry my hair.  I put on some ripped jeans a vans off the wall tank top a flannel over the tank top some black and white vans a SnapBack some sunglasses and a mustache bracelet to match my look. I let my hair down in messy waves so it could look good with my SnapBack. I go out side my bedroom race to Ethan's bedroom and storm in. I bite my lip seeing him shirtless. He turns around and blushes hard. "Tiger!" He whines covering his half naked body. "Sorry I thought you were ready." I say laughing and picking out a black vans shirt for him. "There now we match." I say tossing him the shirt. After we are all ready we meet Bella and Hayes downstairs. "Ok you guys all ready to go?" Hayes asks everyone. Everyone quickly agrees and heads to the door. "Stop right there!" My brothers voice stops all 4 of us. "What Nash!"I say crossing my arms. "Where are you guys going?" He asks raising and eyebrow. "To 6 flags just as FRIENDS." I say as I sling my Jansport backpack over my shoulder. "Ugh fine but if any of you get hurt ugh just go and have fun already." Nash says giving up and walking back to the kitchen.  "BYE NASH!!!" All of us yell.

    -skip the rest of the car ride-

Once we got there I raced to the biggest roller coaster I could see. "Let's go on this one!!" I say pointing upwards. "I-I don't think so Tiger." Ethan says nervously. "Why not I thought you loved me." I pout stomping my foot. "Come on Ethan let's go it'll be quick anyway." Hayes says graving Bella's hand while they both walk towards the roller coaster. "Oh fine." He says pouting. Once we're buckled in our seats Ethan grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. As we go up the roller coaster I hear Ethan mumble to himself nervously. I kiss him on the cheek to make him feel better. As we go down I see a camera waiting for us at the bottom. As I pass my the camera I smile while Ethan is screaming his head off. After the roller coaster I head to the picture booth to pick up our pictures and laugh as I see Ethan's face. I turn around to see Ethan saying hi to one of his friends I guess. "Oh hey Lex this is one of my best friends Jack." He said motioning towards jack. "H-hi I'm jack." He says hugging me. "Hey I'm Lex it's nice to meet you." I saw while pulling away. We start chattering at once. "We should hang some time you and me." He says smiling sweetly. "HOW ABOUT FUCK NO MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Ethan shows as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Whoa bro not like that I mean like best friends dude chill." Jack said as he backed away. "Oh then I guess you guys can hang." Ethan pouts grabbing my hand and letting out fingers intertwine. For the rest of our double date we mainly go in coasters or eat. When we got home I waited till the others went up to their rooms and turn around to face Ethan. I go on my tipy toes and peck him on the lips. "You are literally the best hus- boyfriend ever." I say then quickly run up to my room and fangirl over my god like boyfriend.