Chapter 66

"I'm thinking to get some highlights all over my hair instead of just the tips of it," I say, looking at colors as I sit down on Michael's lap. They had been gone for two weeks and were now home for about a few days since they were finishing their US, soon going to Australia and then Europe so I wouldn't see him in a while. Right now we were at the hair-dresser, Michael wanting to get a new hair color, so I decided on doing so as well.

"Yeah, sounds good. What color?" he asks, his fingers drawing circles slightly under the sweater I'm wearing.

"That's another thing I have to decide," I laugh, him leaning his head against my arm. "What color are you going to get?" I sit, smiling as I slightly play with his hair.

"I'm thinking of like a light blue or something in the top, and a bit of light purple as well," he tells me, still looking thoughtful. "What do you think that'll look like."

"Well, sometimes you just gotta experiment about things, right?"

"Is that code for-"

"No, it is not a code for I want to try new things in the bedroom," I laugh, him pressing a kiss to my cheek. "You know what I mean. Plus, you've had so many hair colors that people won't even think about those kinds of things." He shrugs, knowing I'm right.

"You could try having different highlights in your hair. Some purple, some red; things like that," Michael suggests as I stand up from his lap as the hair dresser is about to start dyeing his hair.

"Yeah, I could."

I ended up getting different highlights in my hair, red and purple mostly, with undertones of different others. And then my tips dyed a dark green color. When I was done, Michael wasn't and he seemed to be too much in his own thoughts to realize I was done and sitting on a chair behind him. When he finally did see me through his mirror (his eyes had been closed) he smiled widely, gesturing for me to come closer. I roll my eyes at the grown child, putting down the magazine I'd looked in as I make my way over to him. "I love it," he says, still smiling widely. "Oh, and by the way, I have more awesome pickup lines."

"Really, who are you trying score?" I joke, knowing what he meant. I couldn't help but to think back at the time where we weren't going out and he sent me the worst pickup line possible. 'Nice shoes, let's fuck.' Not long after, he'd promised me that he would find better ones, but I had forgotten all about it since. "What do you have?" I laugh.

"Okay, here it goes; let's play Titanic, you'll be the iceberg and I'll go down," he says, a huge smile on his face as he winks at me.

"That one isn't that bad to be honest," I laugh, Michael's expression screaming victory.

"Hey, I'm looking for a tressure, can I look around in your chest?" he says, making me laugh again, rolling my eyes at him.

"That one's bad."

"Are you magical?"

"You can stop now," I laugh, but Michael clearly doesn't listen.

"Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears." I can't help but smile at that one, it was so cheesy I could almost smell it.

"So much cheese, and I don't even have a pizza," I say.

"Baaaaabe," Michael whines, I had clearly just ruined his pickup line, although I thought it was quite funny. "But if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."

"Stop."

"Do you have a map?"

"Michael."

"Because I keep getting lost in your eyes."