Chapter 79

The next few days, Michael and I spend together in my apartment. I had been digging out Michael's shirt that I hadn't returned, having to use them to hit Michael because he was smirking so much. But I was wearing them all the time, along with my underwear, and that was probably about the only thing I wore. Luke and Maddie had been a bit silent, but they had also said that the first few days, they would probably want to be alone with the new boy. They still needed to find a name for him.

"What do you want to do today?" Michael asks as we're lying on the couch, me in his shirt and my underwear, him in his jeans (and boxers underneath, obviously).

"The same we did these last three days," I laugh a bit, looking up at him.

"Well, then," he smirks, pressing his smile to mine, and I can't help but laugh a bit. Not exactly what I meant by it. We had just been lazy these last few days, the makeup sex obviously taking over much of the time anyways. But other than that, it was just cuddling on the couch while we watched some tv. We had already finished the new season of Supernatural.

Literally Netflix and Chill all the way.

I laugh a bit as Michael nibbles at the skin on my neck, although my entire body relaxes like it never has under his touch. It's like my body just knew that it was him, even if I didn't look at him. I'm pretty sure after these few days, most of my chest and neck wasfilled with hickeys, not that I actually minded that much. Michael and I areback together, that is all that mattered to me. He then suddenly stops the kissing, slightly groaning and I quickly know why. Boomer had jumped up on us, accidentally hitting Michael's crotch. He just laid down on top of us though. "Yeah, you need some attention too, I know," I laugh, petting him as he made himself comfortable on top of us.

"He's really cute, you know," Michael says, and I just nod, saying that I knew. He laughs a bit, wrapping his one arm around me, so my head was resting on it. "I have to ask something," Michael then says. I turn to look at him, starting to nibble a bit on his neck as I hum in response. There were hickeys on his neck as well, but not as much as mine. I'm pretty sure my entire chest was covered in hickeys right now. "El." I pull away, looking at him. "Maddie said something about you had been seeing someone over these last few month-"

"For two weeks or so. To try and forget you." I say, kissing the side of his mouth. "It's impossible to though." He smiles and lets out a shaky moan as I find the right spot on his neck. "I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too," he says, kissing my forehead. "So, so much." We lay there in silence for a little while, Michael just scratching the back of Boomer's head as he looked like he was thinking.

"What is it?" I then ask, making him look at me. I can see he's about to say nothing, so I just give him a look that says I know that something's up. We might've been broken up for six months, but I still know him.

"I was just... wondering about your family," he says, his voice being small as he looks at me, trying to see if I would go all defensive on him. I don't though.

"Ask away. I don't want to hide it from you anymore." He shrugs.

"I don't know what to ask, honestly. I just... I honestly can't imagine it being like that. I can't imagine not having seen my family or been in contact with them for nearly four years," he says, looking at me again. "Aren't you just a tiny bit curious of how they're doing?" I look down, shrugging.

"I honestly haven't let myself think much about it. When I left, I cut them off," I admit to him. "But," I say, sitting up. "I do have a few photo albums in a box upstairs that I haven't looked at since. If you want to." Michael smiles as he nods. I stand up, feeling the cold air hit my bare legs as we had been under a blanket the last three hours, and the only reason why I left then was because I had to pee. "I promise, no more secrets like this."