Chapter 60

"Miiiiikeeeeeey," a voice sing-songs, a hot breath on my neck before I feel someone kiss my ear, napping my earlope.

My eyes open, the view of my beautiful girlfriend filling everything, making a huge grin spread across my face, as I let my hand up to cup her cheek.

That she was naked helped so much more on my smile. "Morning," I say, or at least try to as my voice is deep with sleep. "How did you sleep?"

"You mean when I actually slept?" she laughs, lying down in my arms, while I'm laughing. We hadn't really slept much. We'd been in a bed, but sleeping wasn't really an option for us. "Yeah, it's nice finally being in your arms. I could just die here."

"If I could just diiiiiiie in your aaarms, I wouldn't miiiiind!" I sing-song, her smacking my chest, laughing. I smile, taking her hair out of her face.

"Why are you singing Justin Bieber?" she laughs, me just shrugging. "We should probably get up." I nod, sighing as I stand up. I stop, freezing my movements as I feel a sting to my right buttcheek.

She just slapped my ass. I turn around, looking at Eleanor who is smirking up at me, tipping her head cutely at me, as she bites her lip. "You're paying for that."

Eleanor's POV

"We would've woken you up earlier, but when I went to your room, I heard noises," Maddie says, eating of her bacon, sitting next to Luke who has his arm around her chair. "I wish that I had just done nothing."

"Sorry," I laugh, not meaning it at all as I sit down on a chair, soon Michael sitting next to me. "But you should've seen that one coming."

"I know, and I hate myself for it," she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"You're not better yourselves," Ashton laughs, looking up from his phone. "Okay, I'm gonna do a keek," he says, taking up his phone. "Hey guys! We're here in LA, and as you probably already have heard; Maddie and Eleanor is here with us," he says, turning the camera, all of us waving at the camera. He talked a bit more to it, before finishing.

"So, anything for today?" Maddie asks.

"Well, we do have an interview," Calum is the one speaking now as he looks up.

"Yeah, and I am probably going to get questioned about what happened at the concert," Michael says, playing a bit with my fingers, mostly with the lion tattoo I had on my finger.

"That's going to be interesting," I laugh, him rolling his eyes.

"The most important thing for me is just that you're not mad at me for it."

"Well, still being able to think like a fan, I can tell you that the ones who love that song, are pretty mad about the fact that you got into a fight. You worried them," Maddie tells him, looking around at all of us. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to need more than 9 months to shake off my fangirl." Luke just laughs, pulling her closer, saying something I couldn't hear.

"I just want you to be careful," I say, looking at him. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't, Eleanor," he says, taking my hand, giving it a squeeze. "I won't get hurt, I promise. I'll be careful, okay?" I just thank him, slightly nodding. Although I knew he could take it, I didn't want him to get himself in that kind of situation. I guess I'm just too in love with him for me to let him get hurt. What would happen if he got seriously hurt? What if he had to go to the hospital? "El," he says, getting me out of my own thoughts. "I won't get hurt, okay baby?"

"Okay." I give him a smile, a weak one though, before I give his cheek a kiss, making my way to the room. I quickly get on some clothes, the door suddenly opening while I'm only in my bra, looking for a shirt. "I forgot my black tank top," I pout, ending up just putting on a dark grey one. Or well, I'm about to when I feel Michael's arms snake around me from behind.