XO

Ciara POV

Tonight we are all going to Coney Island since we haven't been there in a while. I was at Safaree house with everybody,including J'Shawn and Davis but one person was missing,Nicki. I don't know what she's doing but she's not answering any of our calls.

"Ci text ya girl" Drake says

I pull out my phone and text her.

Me: Where are you?

A few minutes pass by and my phone vibrates and it's a text from her

Baby 😍😈🔥😘💖: I'm so sorry,I over slept,I'm putting my shoes on now

Me: Ok

"She's on her way" I say

"Ok" Drake says 

About 15 minutes later she knocks on the door and Drake lets her in. 

"Hey guys,I'm sorry" She says 

"It's all good,lets go" Drake says 

we get into the cars and drive off,we  get to Coney Island 2 cars deep in 20 minutes. We get out and get a wristband so we have unlimited tickets. The first ride we get on is the Electro Spin,the ride takes off and people start screaming. The ride goes on for about 3 more minutes and we get on The Tickler,we get on a few more rides before getting on the Cyclone. A few hours later it turns nightfall and we walk to the back which is also known as West 12th Street. We get on The Polar Express,it gives you whiplash but it's worth it.

I look over at Nicki and she has a huge smile on her face making me smile,I love when she's happy. Her love is bright as ever even in shadows,her heart is glowing and I'm crashing into her. In the darkest night I could search through a crowd and all that I'll see is her face. Sadly we don't have forever and daylight is wasting,nobody sees what we see and they're just hopelessly gazing. I want her to love me until the end of my life and I want to spend it with her. I'm in love with her but i gotta find the right time to tell her. When the ride is over we wait around by it while the DJ plays some of the best songs out. We get on the bumper cars and play a few arcade games,we get something to eat real quick from Nathan's and sit down. 

"We lit tonight or what?" Christian says excitedly 

"You are with the plug,evryone show some love" Davis says 

"Nigga shut up" August laughs 

"Who's idea was it to come to Coney Island though?" Davis asks smartly 

"True" August chuckles 

We get on the Wonder Wheel before leaving,we roam the streets as a big group of friends taking in the night atmosphere. We walk back to the cars and drive around for a bit not really wanting to leave each other. We go back to Safaree house and decide to stay there for the night,we get some popcorn and watch old videos of us on a CD we made of most of our memories. We do that for most of the night before going to sleep. 

A/N: Some quality time as a whole! Coney Island is one of my favorite places! Next update soon!