Witch Party

Hey guys I published a new book it is a klaus mikaelson love story. It's called Keep on Running.  love you guys.
-————
"Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. Which is why it's important for the wolves to attend." Elijah tells us after saying we have to go to a stupid witch thing even if I am a witch I don't want to go.

"Thanks, but no thanks?" Hayley says.

"Let's hear the man out." Oliver says with a sigh.

"The witches are the ones that cursed your pack. And they've been nothing but crap to me since I first came to town. [She turns to Elijah] No. We're not going." Hayley says and I sigh.

"It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver. If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." Jackson says. Elijah frowns as Hayley, who is annoyed, walks away. He catches up with her to speak with her privately. Later on that day Hayley and I walk out of the house to talk to the boys when they stop talking when we get outside.

"What is this? High School?" Hayley asks.

"Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?" Oliver asks and I grab him by the arm, spin him around, twists his arm behind his back, and pins him up against the wall, face-first.

"This is my pack. That makes it my business." I exclaim.

"No need to get all riled up. It's not good for you, Artemis." Jackson says.

"I have tried to play nice [I twist his arm harder] The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings, so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, I suggest that you tell me what is going on." Hayley tells him.

"You can go to hell." Oliver says.

"Knock it off. There's no reason to keep it from her." Jackson says.

"I can think of a reason. Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf." Oliver fights against me, but I forcefully pins him back down again.

"Uhh!" He groans.

"Hayley, you're one of us. You deserve to know. Now, go on." Jackson says. I reluctantly releases him and turns to Jackson for an explanation.

"We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves." jackson says.

"An alliance with who?" Hayley asks.

"Klaus." I tell her.

"Tell me everything." She says. We go to the witches party and I walk through the party noticing that nobody was giving Davina any gifts so I take someone's gift and I ignore the witch knowing I am a stronger witch. I put it down in front of her.

"Neglegens lunamque(Ignore those bitches)" I tell her making it so she can understand me. She smiles and I walk away smirking at the witches. She walks out and not even 5 minutes later Klaus brings Josh out by his neck and stand on the steps.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored. That seems a little unfair to me." Klaus says and tries to hand Davina a small box.

"No. I don't want your gift." Davina glares."I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brother's treaty ended. Your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now. But, in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favor, Davina, I hereby pardon him. Josh from this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me. Please." Klaus says and hands her the gift and I leave.Klaus catches up with me and wraps an arm around me.

"I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, and yet you forced it out of them. It's very bold. As was your decision to represent them here today, on your own. I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause." He tells me.

"Are you really gonna go behind Elijah's back?" I ask him.

"Come on! What difference does it make to you as long as your people benefit?" Klaus asks.

"If I find out that you are playing some game, trying to manipulate us for one of your schemes--" I try and he interrupts me.

"-You know, you've come a long way, little wolf. I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning, but I never knew you were a queen." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I would've been your queen if you didn't do what you did." I mutter as he walks away. A large group of drummers marches into the party. Confused, Hayley, Elijah, Klaus, and I linger nearby and watch them.

"Happy Fête des Bénédictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard." The lead drummer exclaims. The crowd frowns, and everyone starts whispering to each other. All of the drummers take out straight razors and slice their wrists open, bleeding all over the floor. The vampires in the room start to get antsy and vamp-out at the smell of blood. I feel my face begin to vamp out."Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. [He shouts to the crowd] We do not violate our agreement." Elijah shouts. The lights suddenly go out, and the vampires start feeding on the drummers, as well as other humans at the party. The crowd dissolves into chaos. I feel myself fall and I groan in pain. I hear Klaus yelling for me as Elijah yells for Hayley."Get them out of here!" Genevieve tells the harvest girls.The chaos continues, and when the lights switch back on, there are dozens of dead/injured humans lying on the ground. On the walls, someone has written "THERE WILL BE NO PEACE" on the wall."Hey! - Elijah?" Hayley yells and I look at Klaus who comes to me also helping me up."Hayley. It's okay. It's all right." Elijah tells her helping her out of there.Klaus picks me up and begins to walk me to my old room.

"I wish I didn't do that to you. You are the only one who can help me through these times." He tells me. I put my head down on his chest.

"Bring me home to the bayou." I tell him and he sighs and speeds away to the bayou. He puts me down and Hayley runs to me helping me walk seeing as I still hurt.

"Goodbye Niklaus." I say and he runs away. I go into my room and fall asleep when I feel Oliver walk in and get into the bed with me. He is my best friend and he protects me as I sleep. I wake a half an hour later and I drag Oliver outside with me as we listen to them talk. I feel my baby kick and I get happy.

"Oliver feel." I tell him taking his hand and putting it on my belly as they kick. He laughs and they all take turns feeling the kick.