Chapter 6

~<3~But they haven't seen the best of us yet...~<3~

The morning rays of light streaming through your blinds hit your face, almost making your eyes open.

Wait. Who the hell actually gets up because there's light in their face?

You groaned and rolled over, snuggling into the covers. You sighed as you relaxed once more, mind drifting off into--

DING-DONG!

"Oh godammit," you growled, stretching as you stood up out of bed and glad you'd forgotten to take off your prosthetic. Your parents were probably still asleep, because it was noon on a Sunday and they really deserved the sleep.

You stumbled down the stairs--again--and went over to the door. Rubbing your eyes tiredly, you opened the door to see...Tadashi?

"(Y/N), where were you?!" Tadashi asked incredulously. You gave him a blank stare.

"Uh, obviously, I'm here. It's Sunday, man. No school?" You prompted. Tadashi looked at you weirdly. "What?!"

"(Y/N), it's Monday."

"...fffuck."

After Tadashi drove you back to the Institute ("You are WAY to tired to drive today."), you sat down at your computer.

"Alright, Tadashi, I'm gonna need a list of procedures I still need to program him with," you said as you started up your computer, quickly hiding the file of chemical formulas you'd been working on.

"Okay, I'll get right on it," he replied, sitting down at his own desk and beginning to write. You pulled up your workspace and began to code more protocols.

~Timeskip brought to you by Brendon Urie's enormous forehead~

"Okay, I'm done with that batch," you called to Tadashi after the sun had set. It was about 9:00, usually the time he went home. "Finish up that list and I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay Twinkle Toes?" You said, grinning.

Tadashi grinned back. "Hey, my aunt's making wings tonight. Y'know, the kind with the sauce that makes your face melt?" You glanced at him.

"Are you asking me to have dinner with you?" You asked, a little confused.

"Well, uh," Tadashi said, a barely noticeable blush dusting across his features, "my aunt and my little brother would be there too, if that's okay."

You looked a him for a moment. His eyes darting around the room, trying to land anywhere but on you as he fixed his cap.

"Sure, why not?" You replied, smiling a little. Tadashi turned back to you, grinning like a maniac.

"Great! C'mon!" He exclaimed, grabbing your elbow and pulling you up out of your desk chair.

"H-hey! Tadashiiii!" You yelped as he pulled you towards the elevator to the parking lot.

~( •-• )~

Bonus:

"'Dashi, come on, I don't even have shoes on!" You complained. Tadashi stopped in his tracks, causing you to crash into his chest.

"Did you just call me Dashi?" Tadashi asked.

"Uhh..."

Moral of the story: nobody calls Tadashi "Dashi" except Hiro XD

Hope you guys liked this! Cat wait to have Reader-chan meet Hiro. Those two are gonna have one hell of a sass-off. :P

Until next time,

Author-chan