Final Thoughts

Oh. My gosh.

This has been an incredible journey. Seriously, out of all of my books I've written, I'm most proud of this one. I'm so happy that you guys love to read it as much as I loved writing it.

A year ago today, 2015 was just beginning. I was just beginning this book, and let me say, I was not liking the idea of a Tadashi x Reader. I didn't like him very much.

But then, as the months passed, I found myself falling in love with his character. I was so fortunate to see the movie so many times and have a good handle on his character, and it became really fun to write these chapters, especially once I started planning it out.

But there is no way this story would be where it was today without you guys, the readers. You were the ones who spurred me on, gave me ideas, and motivated me to update with your comments and reads and votes.

For that, I am so thankful.

We even got third place in an x Reader contest! How cool is that!!

But seriously, I'm so happy you guys like reading this, because I pour my heart and soul into every single chapter. I've grown so much as an author this year, and I'd like to think it's because of this book and its readers.

So thanks, guys. And I'll see you next time. Merry Christmas Eve eve. <3

~Author-chan.

(P.S: Also, some extra stuff about what happens after the epilogue: Hiro calls in (Y/N) after being chased by Kabuki Man for the first time. They meet up at Fred's house and decide to get to the bottom of the fire's mysterious origins, and it goes from there. (Y/N) is able to serve as a seventh member of the Big Hero 6 squad, using her growing healing powers in times of need. You can imagine whatever you want from there ;)