Simon Minter Imagine #1

Today is the day, the big day you have been waiting for!
You and all of the Sidemen we're going to Los Angeles for a month, in the same house... It's going to get loud!

You have packed your bags and you think you are ready to go when you realise that you haven't got Simon!
You run up the stairs and shout to Simon's room "OIII!Are you ready Si?"
"Ginme a sec babes!" "Ok"
You walk down the stairs and wonder what he was soing because his swuitcase is down stairs next to yours by the door. You have been waiting for about another 5 minutes and you we're getting impatient so you shout again.
"Simon, are you okay? You still aren't down yet babes!" "I don't think i can go anymore, not like this!!" "Simon, what's wrong??"
"Don't you remember? I lost a wager with CalFrozen(😏) and i have to wear a unicorn onesie to the airport!"
I just stood there in the door way, trying desperatly not to laugh at him but i couldn't! My man was stood there in a white and rainbow unicorn onesie that was waaayyyyyyyy to small for him!!
"Hunny, i think you look great like that! It's just a little bit of fun so don't worry about it! No one will care!"
"WELL I WILL!! I'm fucking wearing the thing! You don't have to!" Simon said in an angry voice and he actually scared me a bit then.
"Don't get upset Simon.." I say before walking out.
I sat in the kitchen and i heard him throwing his stuff in his room out of anger. He did this alot but he never laid a finger on me, i have been scared of him before but only because he was fighting with Josh at a bar when he was drunk!
I deside to be a good girlfriend so i went to Vikk's wardrobe and took out my frog onesie. I took off my Nike joggers and put it on!
I went upstairs. Knocked on his door and waited for an answer.
"Come in" and i walked in whilst playing -House Every Weekend and dancing like a total freak (also trying to nae nae and failing).
He looked at me an smiled like he had seen puppies and donuts all at once!
"You look sexy in that outfit babe!"
"You do too Si, but you have a nice horn though so you win!" I said whilst he got up from his bed.
He walked over to me and kissed me.
Simon being Simon he wanted a full on snogg but nope, we had one hour to get to the airport in time so i pulled away.
"What was that for babe? I'm wearing a unicorn onesie for God's sake!"
I just laughed at him and said "We have to go Simon, like right now!" He did his sad face!
"But we will have plenty of time on the plane darling" i said with a big smirk whilst walking away from him.
I heard him groan and moan but soon follow me down the stairs.
He gave a quick random peck and we went the taxi, and off we went to Cali!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Hii, if you want a Miniminter imagine or any other Sidemen imagine then leave a comment on this imagine! Tthhhaannkkksssss