Eye of the Storm

3 Months Later:

Its been 3 months since the fight with Victoria. Emily and Daniel have been excited about the baby, and even more happy that Victoria isn't bothering them anymore.

"Daniel, look I think I have a bump!" Emily said with the biggest smile on her face waking Daniel.

"Babe you look skinny as ever." Daniel says kissing Emily's forehead.

"Damn it Daniel you are suppose to tell me I look fat. Tell me I looks fat!"

"Well sorry I was trained to say you look skinny." Daniel says walking to the guest room leaning against the door way.

"What are you looking at?" Emily says surprised?

"I was just thinking that this room will be filled with baby stuff soon. And that the view is better than ours." Daniel says turning around looking at Emily smiling and kissing her lips.

"Daniel, do you want to know what it is our do you want it to be a surprise? Cause I want to know."

"Of course I want to know. I want to know if I am going to get a body guard to protect our daughter or protect our star player."

"Well we have an appointment tomorrow. I will be 22 weeks so we can see if the doctor can see then. So why don't we go for a walk and we can discuss the future of our family." Emily says kissing Daniel back.

Daniel and Emily walk down to the beach and they talk when they get to the strip of beach that leads to Grayson Manner they see Victoria lurching on her balcony.

"God can my mother ever get a life and can she get that I am not leaving you or our baby." Daniel says with anger in hos eyes.

"Danny maybe she is just making sure that you don't leave us. Even when you have to tell me I look fat. And I am not on her side." Emily says looking at Daniel with a grin on her face.

"For one you will never look fat and to I love you to much to leave. I even already love you." Daniel says leaning down and talking to Emily's belly.

"Stop that tickles. Maybe when you get that stubble off your handsome face you can do it more often. Till then no talking to the baby." Emily says lifting his chin to look at her.

Emily and Daniel finish there walk and head up to the house. When they get there, there is a package on the front steps.

"Daniel did you order anything on line?! Cause there is a package on the door step!" Emily yells up to Daniel who is in the bedroom.

"No! Leave it there till I get down and I will get it!" Daniel yells back.

Daniel is coming down the stairs when his phone starts to ring.

"Hello, This is Daniel."

"I know who you are son. I was wondering if you have received my package yet? Its for the baby. I saw it while I was in town the other day and had to get it for you and Emily."

"Mom, I told you I didnt want you to be in this babies life. You gave that chance away when you pushed Emily on the table." Daniel said looking up on the balcany where his mother usually is standing looking over his house.

"Daniel Edward Grayson, I am going to be in that child life if I want to. I am his or hers grandmother and you are my son. Just open the package and you can choose what to do with it when you open it. I will see you later. Goodbye son." Victoria said with a hit of anger in her voice.

"Em that package is from my mother. Should we open it or should we leave it at her door!" Daniel says looking with suspicion.

"Lets open it. The worst we can't use it to get back at her." Emily says with a smile and kissing Daniel.

The package is heavy so Daniel wash glad he told Emily to wait. They opened it and it was a cradle. It was white with yellow ribbon and a grey chevron bumper.

"Em do we want to keep it or do you want to exchange it tomorrow when we find out what we are having?" Daniel says with an eyebrow up.

"Lets keep it for now until we know for sure we don't what to keep it. But right now all I want to do is take a nap. This little person is taking all the energy out of me." Emily says yawning.

"I will walk you up. Do you want to leave it down here or do you want me to take it to the babies room?" Daniel says kissing Emily's head.

"Can you put it in the bedroom with us? It is going to have to go in there anyway. Why not get used to it?" Emily says with a smile.

"Yes of course. Anything for you and our child. I Love you so much. And I love our child so much as well." Daniel says with joy in his eyes.

****Comment below how you are liking it so far. Vote if you like it. And continue reading if you want to find out more.******