Hope

Emily was still at the hospital waiting to hear the where abouts on Daniel condition. Earlier that nigh he fell and was uncontentious. That is all Emily and the doctors know so far. The doctors took Daniel to give him an MRI and a CAT scan so they can see what his wrong and get an idea of what is going on with Daniel. Emily is waiting to hear anything about him.

“Mrs. Grayson.” One of the nurses called out.

Emily came running to the nurse. “Yes. Is everything okay?”

“Mrs. Grayson we have received news that your husband has sustained a major contusion. He was uncontentious due to the impact of the skull against the brain. Everything is getting better and you can visit him now. He is still asleep but should wake up soon. We are going to keep him over nigh to make sure his vitals are okay and we can see how he is doing in the morning. You can go see him now.”

“Thank you for everything! I am going to go see him.”

Emily starts down the hallway crying joyfully and sadly. She still doesn't know why Daniel fell or how he fell. All she is thinking about is him waking up and seeing him. All she wants to do is hold him. She walks into the room that Daniel is staying in. She sees him with an oxygen mask on, and IV's in his arm. She walks up beside him and takes his hand and holds it not wanting hi to go anywhere.

1 Hour Later

“Mrs. Grayson we are going to give your husband a stimulant to try and wake him up. Do you want to be in the room or stand out side and watch?"

“I want to be in the room. He is my husband and I am not going to leave him.” Emily said without thinking.

The doctors came in and gave Daniel the stimulant through his IV. With in 10 minutes Daniel was starting to stir.

“Daniel babe can you hear me? I miss you please come back. I cant live without you. I love you.” Emily says with tears streaming down her cheeks onto hers and Daniel's intertwined hands.

“Infinity times infinity?” Daniel says with a raspy voice.

“Yes infinity times infinity. I love you that much.”

“Good.” Daniel reaches over and pulls Emily's head and kisses her for the first time since the fall. “Emily I can't imagine my life without you either. I don't know where I would be with out you by my side everyday. I love you.”

“I love you to Daniel. Please don't do anytime like that again!"

Daniel and Emily started to try and talk about what happened but Daniel doesn't even know how he ended up on the floor of their beach house bathroom. That gets Emily's attention. She asks Daniel he remembers last.

“Em, the last thing I remember is you. I was thinking about what our future holds. I remember falling. I heard someone- someone running.”

“It's okay we will learn more what happened in the morning. So what where you thinking about our future?”

“How we would end up and just us in general. Why do you ask babe?” Daniel says kissing Emily's hand.

“ I just wanted to know what you where thinking about us. I love you Daniel. Our future is full of love and trust. If that is what you want.” Emily says with a smile.

“Emily all I want is you to be happy to what ever comes our way. We can get through anything. I love you. I will do anything for you. Anything. I mean it.” Daniel starts to tired as he says this.

“Daniel go to sleep. We can talk about this in the morning. Oh! And I will do anything for you too.” Emily says this and kisses his forehead and he falls asleep.

After about 10 minutes of Daniel being sound asleep Emily walks out into he hallway. She walks to the window and puts her back against it as she falls down to her knees. She starts to cry. She tells herself that he doesn't deserve him. She doesn't know what to do. Then she forgot to call Charlotte. She looks at the time and see's that it is 3 in the morning. She waits to tell them when Daniel wakes up so she can talk to Daniel herself.

“Mrs Grayson are you okay? Are you all right?” A nurse says noticing that she is on the ground. 

“Yea I am fine. It's just hard to think that this happened to Daniel. It's hard to know he doesn't know what happened to him.” Emily says off the hospital floor.

“Why don't you get some sleep. I will bring some sheets for you. Oh and if you need anything I am Amanda.”

Amanda, Emily thought, She misses her. She misses her “sister”.

“Thank you for everything.” Emily says with a slight smile.

Nurse Amanda brings the sheets to Emily. So Emily puts them on the couch in Daniel's room. She lies down but before she falls asleep she imagined Daniel and her life together. Growing old, having kids, meeting new people who change their life's, but most importantly their love for each other. She falls asleep with a big smile on her face. She falls asleep happy.

But little did she know someone was watching from the window. And it wasn't Daniel's Doctor.

**********There it is. The long awaited chapter. Sorry about the wait! Comment below on what you think will happen next and anything else that you feel the need to comment!! THANKS!!************