A Name

2 Months Later

"Em wake up its almost 11." Daniel says kissing Emily's forehead.

"Danny please let us sleep some more. I was up all night because this baby will not let me sleep."

"I wish babe but we have a fun day planned. We are going to go into town and get paint for the nursery, get the crib, and maybe pick out a name? How dose that sound?"

"Okay, okay. Let me find something to ware. Cause this 6 month belly cant fit in regular cloths anymore." Emily says rubbing her growing belly.

Emily found a pink lace shirt with a pair of white shorts and a pair of gold sandals.

"Umm Babe can you some here for a sec?" Emily yelled down the stairs at Daniel who was in the kitchen.

Daniel walked up the stairs to find Emily struggling to put on those gold sandals.

"Here let me help you." Daniel said laughing.

Daniel put the sandals on and they headed into town to the paint store.

"So what color paint do you want for the nursery?" Daniel asks Emily.

"I want a white wall to put the crib on and the rest a coral color. I would like the colors in the nursery to be black and white. Just something simple"

"Wow you have been thinking about this for a while haven't you? But I love it and I know you will make it work. So lets get that paint."

Emily and Daniel get the paint and head out the door.

"Hey Daniel can we stop some where to get something to eat? I did not get to eat anything for breakfast."

"Of course we will." Daniel says kissing Emily.

They stop at a local bagel shop. Emily orders hers and Daniel just orders a coffee. During there brunch they talk about names for their soon to be daughter. After they finish they head to the baby boutique to pick out a crib for the nursery.

"I just want a simple white crib for our little one. Nothing fancy, nothing big, but basic." Emily tells the employee that was helping them.

"Baby grayson isnt going to have a fancy crib? That is a first." Daniel says with a smile on his face.

"I Like it. I didn't like that silly tradition anyway."

"I mean she isn't going to be using it that long anyway." Emily says.

They find a crib that is traditional design, and white. What Emily wanted. They head back to the beach house with the paint, and crib in stow, thinking on what to name there baby girl.

"So what are you thinking about naming the baby?"

" I was thinking something non traditional, something unique for a little girl. I mean she already has a big last name." Emily says with a smile.

"So nothing like Emma or Jane."

"No I like Jane just not as a first name."

"So what for a first name?"

"I was thinking Berkeley. It's different and unique for a little girl."

"So what about Berkeley Jane Grayson?"

"Sounds perfect. Perfect for our little girl." Emily says kissing Daniels hand.

As they pull in to the beach house they see a car in the drive way.

"Do you know who that is? And why they are here?" Emily says worried.

"No, I guess we get to find out."

"Hopefully they can help you unpack the car." Emily says laughing.

"Yea hopefully." Daniel says returning the laughter.

They walk up to the house to see a shadow, a tall muscular shadow.

"Hello? May we help you?" Daniel asks the shadow.

"Yes you can. Hello Emily,Daniel. How have you been?" A man with a British accent says.

"Aden what are you doing here?" Daniel says angerly.

***So what do you think about the name? The Cliff hanger?  Sorry for the wait!***