Piolt

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”- Thomas Merton

Lets start from the beginning. I am Emily Thorne, or should I say Emily Grayson. I married Daniel three months ago, the happiest day of my life. I married the man of my dreams, the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Today is a very important day on our marriage. Daniel is getting the rest of his things out of Grayson Manor. Danny and I have been in Paris dealing with Voulez for the last three months. He has been working so hard and has always been home when he said he would and has kept to his word. We landed in the Hampton's just last night. We where both excited and worried.

“ Daniel are you ready? We need to leave soon so we don't get on your mother's bad side.”

“I am coming right down! And I am used to her bad side, and she knows she cant separate us because I love you to much.” Daniel says and gives Emily a kiss on her forehead.

Emily and Daniel begin to drive next door to Grayson Manor hand-n-hand. Daniel opens the door for Emily and they enter Grayson Manor. Charlotte is coming down the grand stair chase when they enter.

“Daniel, Emily! What are you newly weds doing here?”

“Hey Char! We came to get the rest of my belongings.” Daniel said while hugging her.

“Oh! Danny I didn't know! Your finally going to be a real married couple. I mean you both living under one roof.”

“Charlotte I was wondering if we could have lunch sometime this week?”

“I would love to Em. I will let you get back to moving house. I will call you tonight?”

“Perfect. Can't wait to hear from you!”

Both Emily and Daniel give Charlotte a hug and went to the pool house to get the rest of Daniels things. They boxed up the rest of his clothes and other items and started back to Emily's beach house. They loaded the boxes in hand in the car, and Daniel went back to get the remaining couple of boxes. While coming back to the car Daniel bumped in to something. Someone.

“Mom?”

“Daniel, why do you have all those boxes? Is that all of your things?”

“Mom, I am sorry but I have to be the husband I told Emily I would be, and that means we live under one roof as one family. I love her more than anything.”

“Daniel, I know what you are doing, and I understand. I know you love her, and I am proud of you for doing this.” Victoria said giving Daniel a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you mom. I have to get going. Emily is in the car waiting for me. I will talk to you soon.”

Daniel walks out of the Manor with the biggest grin on his face. Victoria Grayson finally approved of his Emily. His wife. Daniel got in the car and gave Emily a quick peck on the lips.

“What was that for Babe?” Emily said surpised.

“Just because I love you and I can't imagine life with out you.

“Daniel Grayson I love you too.”

“Infinity times Infinity.” Daniel said with a smile.

“That's is a long time.” Emily said mocking Daniel's tone.

They arrived at Emily's beach house and unloaded the boxes. Emily prepared dinner and her and Daniel eat with laughter and memories they shared together. After dinner Daniel cleaned up while Emily went upstairs to get ready for bed. When Daniel arrived Emily was reading a book in bed waited for Daniel. Daniel got ready and laid beside Emily. Daniel gave Emily a long passionate kiss.

“I love you Emily Rebecca Grayson.”

“I love you too Daniel Grayson”

And they disappeared under the covers.

***I hope you enjoy!! I will be posting more every Monday and Friday!! Comment below what you think and what you want to happem!! Thanks for reading!!*****