Chapter 5: Resisting and Defying Love

"People don't resist change. They resist being changed." ― Peter M. Senge

VOTE ...

COMMENT ... 

FOLLOW and SHARE ... 

************

Marco Angelo Massaretti's POV

             MARCO WAS struggling to keep his face cold and impassive. Definitely, the mother of his future heir is definitely not the girl to messed up with.

The guy she just hit looks like he was knocked down to sleep.

Now, I know when to keep my distance if I get her really mad.

I smirked inwardly.

What a sexy sight to behold.

My eyes scanned her discreetly. I just realized how hot she is. She's as hot as the burning iron if I must say.

With her bare long silky legs, looking glamorous in her straight tamed hair, with still her natural face. God, she has the perfect body. Almost an hour glass, slim waist with wide hips, flat belly and well, not so big and not so small chest.

I squirmed inwardly and tried to hide the growing bulges in my crotch.

I quickly walked to her direction and grab her arm in an iron grip and dragged her out of the crowd to the exit door.

She's tugging her hand back, but I held it tightly.

"Let go of my hand you beast!" She snapped furiously as she tried with her free hand to loosen my grip with the other while struggling to keep up with my pace.

I slowed down when I realized she's drunk.

I stop and stared at her. Our eyes locked. "Remember this Ricci. You're MINE! So whatever you're doing or planning to do... I had to be asked. Capisce? " I said in my signature controlled tone, staring at her mesmerizing cobalt eyes, not hiding my vexation.

She nodded and I saw fear in her eyes that she's trying to conceal. Too bad, I can read her... down her soul. Her emotions are too transparent as I stared into the depth of her beautiful cobalt orbs.

She stops squirming, and she looks at me in disbelief, not battling as I drag her to the limo waiting for a hidden area, not wanting the paparazzi to spot us.

"Where are you taking me?" She grits her teeth with her eyes scanning the area. She looks alarmed.

"Where I want to. And, stop asking a question." I stop and stared at her. "If you're not asked to talk, don't talk!" I spat.

"My friends will be waiting for me!" She hisses, looking at me incredulously ignoring the danger my voice hinted her.

"Call them when we get to the limo," I replied nonchalantly.

Trivun opened the door as soon as he saw me approaching. His eyebrow jerked up when he saw me tugging a girl's hand. I knew it's odd, and absolutely it's the other way around. But, he just kept his mouth shut.

When suddenly, a flash of a camera from behind us came rushing to get some photos of us. I pulled Georgina to my side.

"Keep you head further down and climbed in the limo, NOW!" I barked at her furiously, in an undertone and tried to find my securities around.

Then, a van pulled in front of the two paparazzi and pulled them inside the van.

I heaved a frustrated sigh and climb inside the limo following Georgina.