Chapter 24: The Alliance and The Plan..

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." ― Sarah Dessen

A/N: Thank you for patiently waiting. I hope you won't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

AND SHARE TO EVERYONE...

THANK YOU!

**************

Third Person POV

Somewhere in Sicily.

              THE SMALL worn out building that looks like a garage, but under the ground was no ordinary basements. This underground hideout comes with a library, armory, bedroom and dungeon.

The small house that looks like a shack was standing in the middle of nowhere in Sicily, far from the city. It looks secluded and abandoned, but if you look it closer, it wasn't just an abandoned little shack, but more than what it looks like. A dangerous sanctuary.

The old man who was looking like an ordinary civilian, but if you look it closer he is other than the billionaire Medici. He was waiting anxiously with his four other friends, who have been with him all throughout the years they are secretly holding the power of the mafia in the whole Sicily.

Four classic cars arrived, with four man and their friends, but if you look it closer, they are no ordinary people. They are the most influential people in Italy, and held power in Sicily's mafia society, but no one knew.

"E 'bello vederti, fratello." (It's nice to see you, brother). Martinus gave Medici a kiss on the cheeks, what they call it a "men of honor's greetings", a kiss of respect. Except when they are in public. It's too risky.

The other three did the same thing. After their pleasantries, their "friends" or what we call it their security guards stayed on the main floor of the small house to be vigilant of any suspicious person or any spies while Medici led his friends to a secret hole that led to a secret stair leading down the underground.

Inside the spacious room, there's an oval table surrounded with 24 chairs in the middle room, where they always held a summit meeting.

Medici motioned them to sit and the four security of each stayed in one corner behind their bosses, while Medici sat in the middle chair.

"I heard about the code, is it true?" Martinus ask Medici. Medici cleared his throat before he spoke shifting his gaze to each one, looking for any suspicion. After their godfather's death, and the assassins who got him killed was now dead and got no information who was the boss. Now, they didn't know who are their enemies. Especially now that Angelo is dead. Is it obvious that everyone wants to take control of the organization?

Angelo's mission is to make peace in every mafia organization and spread peace and unity in the whole Sicily society. To change the image of every mafia, which Medici agreed and now that Angelo is dead, he will make sure that it will be done.

"Yes. Speaking of that, Iula (pronounced as I-yu-la) Bovarin is coming to give us the detail and who our alliance." Medici agreed and the four men nodded their heads.

"I heard some of the La Costa Nostra's men have gone here to spy on us." The other men spoke in his stoic stricken tone and Medici nodded.

"I had it all covered. They thought the organization is sundered after Angelo's death. We have to stay discreet. It's only Angelo that the boss knew existed. None of the knew anyone of us in this group. I hope every one of you keep every action unrevealed." Medici explained clenching his jaws after.