Chapter 14: The Possessive Marco

"You're mine. I'll kill any bastard who tries to take you from me." ― Samantha Young

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow me, too ...

***************

Marco Angelo Massaretti's POV

           AFTER OUR countless sex, she was in pain. Even though she tried to conceal it, I knew she is. I'm happy that she's not shy to ask for it now. I can't believe she actually begs for me just a moment ago. I just love it when she's too bold, it makes me happy and I'm too happy to oblige.

Freaking libido, I can't get enough of her. I want to take her every minute and it's not healthy anymore, but I love it. The thought of ravishing her just gives me this intense satisfaction I never felt before. Sex was only a temporary pleasure. Nothing less, nothing more. But, with her, there's something more with our sex, or love making as she calls it. Something I couldn't put my finger on.

I felt contented, satisfied, overwhelmed with happiness and revived.

Just as I'm done putting on my clothes, I look at her and she looks freaking hot in her khaki green knee length dress. Her endless legs were flawless and silky smooth and I felt myself getting turned on again.

Damn testosterone.

When my eyes landed on her mesmerizing cobalt eyes, I grinned. She was staring at me, with her eyes filled with adoration and I love it. I wanted her eyes fixed only on me. I wanted her attention only for me. I want her all for me!

I chuckled when she blush. She looks embarrass after being caught staring at me. I'm going to strip down that shyness. I want her bold. I love it when she's bold. But, only for me!

I close our gap and snake my hand around her very slim waist, pulling her closer to me. "Let's go?" I uttered softly and she nodded.

I led her to the elevator. I wanted to take the stairs, but I have to let her waist go. It's hard to walk down on the staircase holding her closely to me. At least, I have the pleasure to keep my hand around her soft slim waist while just standing inside the elevator.

I occasionally pressed my lips on her head as I love doing it, and I don't know why. I just love it. I wanted to smell her all the time. It's my new addiction. It made me feel relax and calming.

She looks so incredibly hot even without any mask on her face. Since I met her, the only time I saw her wearing a little makeup was when she went bar hopping.

I'm so glad she wasn't taken.

Now, she's mine and I intend to keep her by my side until our sex is not exciting anymore.

You had an agreement that she will only stay until she had given birth of your heir, dick! My conscience reminded me and then again for the umpteenth times, I kick him off out of my head.

Sometimes, he's a happiness-blocker.

"You look so beautiful, I must say," I whispered in her ear and she just looks up and meet my eyes, but she just ignored my remarked. I brush it off and just enjoyed holding her closely to me. It's really hard pleasing her.

"Can I hang out again with my new friends then?" She rather asked and my happy mood is slowly dissipating.

Why she kept on asking that? I hate it, but I don't want her to get mad and treat me coldly. I'd rather want her to lash out at me, talk back to me, then giving me a silent cold treatment.

"Later, after I talk to Robert." I retorted briefly and we stop in front of my office door. I twisted the doorknob to unlock and push it open. I walk in and beckoned her to walk in before closing the door behind me as I whistled and the lights turned on, filling the room.