Chapter 33: Sophia's Vineyard... Paranoid Marco..

"Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other." - Felix Adler

Note: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY (18+). You've been warned.

A/N: Thank you for patiently waiting. I hope you won't forget to

VOTE ...

COMMENT ...

BE A FAN ...

AND SHARE TO EVERYONE ...

THANK YOU!

**************

Marco Angelo Massaretti's POV

Two months later...

               I WALK into our room and found the bed empty. I saw the glass sliding door was open and the breeze is seeping through the open slits.

God, she's gone! My head suddenly throbs from the thought.

My heart suddenly hammered inside my chest. Fear crawled in my gut, and again my whole system is in déjà vu. The feelings of almost losing her when she was kidnap suddenly traveled throughout my body like waves, wracking my sanity.

"Georgina!" I called out for her. Fear crawled in my gut. My breathings starting to speed up and so my heartbeat.

Only the sounds of the breeze that responded and I quickly walk to the door, bellowing for every security to find her, not realizing I was overacting.

I heard scrambles of feet coming to my direction.

"What happened?" I heard her voice coming from the direction of our bedroom door and I walk back to our room where her voice coming from in haste.

Relief flooded through me when I saw her in a towel, wrapped around her body.

"God, I thought you were gone," I mumbled as I pulled her to my chest and held her tightly.

I just went to talk to my grandpa and grandma in their office, I didn't bother to wake her up since she was still sleeping. I was up at six in the morning and decided to have breakfast with them.

It's almost nine when I decided to leave my grandparents and went to check her mom in her room not farther from ours and she's still resting with her assigned private nurse tending her.

Georgina pulled herself away from me and dared to roll her eyes at me. "You're overacting again, Marco," she stated matter-of-factly.

This is not the first time I overacted. And she can't blame me. I almost lost her and I'm already so paranoid. I can't bear to lost her. Especially that she's carrying my child. I could see now the little bump in her belly.

"I know." I murmured soothing my vexed Georgina.

"I'm in the washroom. I was about to have a shower when I heard a commotion.." She cocked her eyebrow, looking exasperated.

I chuckled as I can't think of a retort. I swept her off her feet and carried her back inside the washroom.

"Let's have a shower together, cara," I said, giving her a crooked grin. I put her down on her feet as soon I entered the ensuite washroom and pulled the towels off around her delectable body. She yelped softly trying to pull back the towel. I tossed the towel away from her and carried her to the counter sink with her back leaning against the large bathroom vanity mirror.

She curled her hands around my neck and stared at her beautiful cobalt orbs. "I love you, cara. Sei tutto ciò che voglio," (You're everything I want,) I murmured passionately.