Chapter Seven

"You said you were up for it?" Gary shrugs, responding to my questioning look.
"You want to paint the whole room red?" I ask.
"No, just that wall." Gary guesters over to the far wall, its a long plain wall.
"And you cant afford someone to do this for you?" I smirk. "I thought you were Gary Barlow?"
Gary just shrugs, "I thought it would be fun if we did it together?"
I smile at him, taking one of the paint brushes out of his hand.
"You'll do it then?" He asks, i see a sparkle in those O'so beautiful eyes.
"Yes, Gary." I smile, opening the tin of red paint, i look up at him, nodding approvingly at the colour. Its a lovely colour, a stunning vibrant red that'll seriously liven up the studio.
"You like?"
"Mmm, its lovely!" I smile, slapping a little paint onto the wall.
"Good, I'll just go and get changed, you'll be okay here for a moment wont you?"
"Yea, ill be fine." I carry on spreading the paint over the wall, half wishing id have said no so he could have taken me with him...

Five minuets later Gary re-enters the room. Hes wearing a royal blue, round neck T-shirt and baggy grey tracksuit bottoms. Holy shit hes hot.
"You look lovely." I grin, he just narrows his eyes at me and picks up the paint brush.
"Thats my line..."
"Its mine now." I look up at him, hes smiling down at me, his lips parted sightly, showing that perfect set of pearly whites. Those lips...Oh Jesus Christ those lips, i just want to kiss them. Is that weird? Libby you've had sex with the bloke. Wanting to kiss him is hardly out of the ordinary. Okay its not weird, but i could hardly do it now could i? I dont know. What would he think of me if i did?
You've missed the moment now Libby...Dickhead!
We carry on painting for a while in silence. I dont like it, i want to hear that lovely northern tone again.
"I take it this is your studio then, Gary?"
"How did you guess?" He shakes his head and i cant help but smile at him.
"Fuck off." I laugh,
"Bitch."
"Oooh!" I turn to face him, hes grinning at me, that beautiful lopsided grin thing. I narrow my eyes and he mirrors my actions so i flick the paint brush at him, splatting his T-shirt with speckles of red paint.
"Right." he says, dipping his brush back into the paint. "Thats it!" With that he flicks the brush at me, splatting my white T-shirt with the dazzling red.
"Gary!" I scold. "We're suppose to be painting the wall, not each other!"
"Oi, you started it!"
"Well now im finishing it." I smile sweetly, walk over to the other end of the wall and start painting over there. Gary pouts at me from across the room, but i pretend to ignore him and carry on painting.

About 20 minuets and a heck of a lot of painting later, Gary saunters over to me, nodding pleasingly at the wall.
"Nice job."
"Hmm, thank you." I smile.
"Can i ask you something?"
"Yea sure."
"Why havent you done the bit at the top?"
"Do i look like i can reach up there Gary?" I smirk.
"Get on my shoulders?" He shrugs.
"What? Gary No-" But before i can stop him, hes scooped me up and somehow ive ended up on his shoulders. "GARY! Put me down i squeal!" But instead he just passes a paint brush to me.
"Paint woman!" He laughs, holding tightly onto my knees. I do as im told and brush paint swiftly onto the wall.
"Ive run out of paint." I call down to Gary after a while, in a flash, my feet are firmly on the floor once more.
"You got some paint on your face." Gary smiles.
"Where?"
With out speaking, Gary leans down and gently kisses the corner of my mouth. His touch leaves me tingling, everywhere. Holy fuck, i want him. When he pulls away i see tiny specks of red paint in his lips. Smiling, i reach up and kiss his lips again, this time he doesnt let me pull away. Instead, he grabs my hips and pulls my body closer to him. He moans loudly onto my mouth as i slip my hands under his t-shirt, touching the flesh of his chest. This has got to go. Quickly, i tug his t-shirt up over his head and in no time his hands are on me again, hooking themselves in the waistband of my trakkies. OH.
My hands find themselves twisted in his hair again as Gary slips his tongue inside my mouth. I cant help but let out a quiet groan. And then i feel him again, he want me. Its still so hard to believe, even the second time. He wants me. Slowly, i feel him gently drag down my tracksuit bottoms, when they reach my ankles i kick them off. Gary pulls his lips away from mine and smiles at me. Damn hes sexy!
"God i want you." I whisper, a little surprised at my lack of embarrassment, to say the least.
"Theres nothing stopping you from having me Libby." He grins. And thats it. I need no further instruction, quickly i pull down his tracksuit bottoms, along with his boxers and he springs free. Holy fuck. And then his hands are on me again, swiftly pushing my pants down to my ankles. Kicking them away in milliseconds i wrap my arms round his neck as his tongue collides with mine once more. A deep groan escapes Gary's throat as he pushes himself into me.
"Fuck." I whisper through gritted teeth. This is too good.
"Wrap your legs around me." Gary mumbles against my mouth, i do as im told and he pushes me against the wall, i feel my t-shirt sticking to the wet paint but i dont care. I dig my fingers hard into Gary's back as he begins to move, slowly at first, and then hes thrusting into me, fast. His hands cupping my behind, holding me in place as he continues to thrust deeper inside me. And then i can hold on longer.
"Gary." I moan. "Fuck Gary!" My whole body shudders whilst i convulse around him.
"Shit, Libby!" He groans loudly as he too finds his release, emptying himself inside of me yet again. And then we drop to the floor, hes still inside of me, my legs still wrapped around his waist.
"Fuck, fuck I love you." I pant.