Chapter Eighty Three

"Gary..." I mutter again, turning on the lullaby for Ethan.
"Come on." His breath is hot against my neck. "We both know you want to..." His hands snake round from the front of my waistband to the back, before sliding his hands down into my tracksuit bottoms and cupping my bum.
"Dont Gaz..." I whisper, trying to pull away, but thats utterly pointless.
"Dont what?" He smirks against my neck as he gives my bum a playful squeeze.
"Be a dickhead." I smile in dispare as i turn round to face him, leaving his hands still on my bum, i was never really planning on moving them to be honest.
"Then come to bed with me," Gary smiles back, ducking his head to plant a gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth.
"You're very blunt Gary." I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You dont seem to get the point if im not..." He lowers his gaze in mock offence, making me giggle more.
"I do. I just chose to ignore you, you pervert."

"Oi!" Gary whipsers in shock he grips my hips and walks me out of Ethans room so we dont wake him. "What did you just call me?"
"I called you a pervert." I smirk. "Becuase thats what you are."
"Im not a pervert!" Gary insists, his hands still on my hips as he walks be backwards into our bedroom. "Just because i like to appreciate my girl..." His voice is laced with a growl as he drops me down to the bed, crawling between my legs immedtaily after.
"Appreciate?" I laugh. "Is that what you call it?"
"Have you got a problem with that Elizebeth?" Gary whipsers against my neck as his fingers dance at the hem of my camisole.
"I have a problem with the Elizibeth." I try to laugh, but my voice comes out as more of a desperare groan as my breathes come shallower.
"I like Elizibeth." Garys stubble tickles my neck as he smiles and pulls off my top, before reaching under me to unclasp my bra. "When we have a daughter, we're calling her Elizibeth."
"When?" I choke back as he pulls away my bra and allows his fingers to massage my breasts genlty before sliding his hands down my stomach to my tracksuit bottoms.
"You want more kids dont you?" Gary kisses the corner of my mouth, beofre pulling away slightly and allowing me to pull his t-shirt over his head.
"Yes." I whipser back between kisses as he drags my pants down along with my trousers. "I just didnt know you did."
"Well." Gary grunts as he kicks off his own boxers, "You learn something new every day." He stands completely, grabbing my hands and pulling me up. "Come on, shift."
"Why?" I furrow my brow.
"Because we're getting under the covers and im going to make love to you, okay? Is that non-perverty enough for you?"

I bite my lip to stiffle the grin threatening to split my face in half.
"Yes." I whiper, helping Gary pull back the duvet before sliding in.
"You sure?" Gary raises his eyebrow as he rolls on top of me.
"Yes." I half giggle, half moan again as i feel his erection pressing firmly into the inside of my thigh. "I was joking about the pervert thing Gaz."
"I know." He mutters, lowering his lips to mine and kissing me softly, "But im not in the mood for all that shit anyway."
"No?" I raise my eyebrows as i my fingers play with his hair.
"No." Gary shakes his head slightly. "I want you to know that i love you." He mutters, leaning his head into my hand.
"I know that Gary." I whisper, arching my back to my lips will meet his.
"I know," He kisses me back, "But i want to show you?"
"Show me?" I groan softly as Gary pushes his tip at my entrace.
"Show you." He repeats, his voice hoarse as he continues to lean his head into the palm of my hands, his eyes closed, before slowly and sweetly pushing himself into me.
A small moan escapes my lips, but im silences by Garys mouth on mine, kissing me gently.
"Love you Libby." He breathes, his hot breath against my wet lips.
I just groan in response, nodding my head and bucking my hips gently to try and create more friction because Gary has stilled himself.

"Please." I mutter.
"Patience."
"Gary." I choke, but instead he just smiles onto my lips before deepening the kiss. His tongue runs over my lips and i part them on queue, just enough for him to slip inside. I do the same, running my tongue over the roof of Garys mouth, tasting him. He taste likes red wine and it makes me smile as i drop my hands down to the back of his neck. My smile grows as i pinch the muscle at the nape of his neck, making him groan onto my mouth, the vibrations rocketing down my spine, before he begins to move.
"Gary." I choke again.
"Ssh baby." He whipsers as he reaches one hand above my head andr rests it on the wall above the headboard. Gripping the back of his neck tightly, i buck and grind my hips to meet Garys, pushing him into me further. Its getting hotter under the covers and i can feel the beads of sweat already forming on Garys back as he continues to move slowly inside of me, driving me wild.
"Faster Gary." I moan, throwing my head back into the pillow in frustration.
"Sure?" He pulls his head away from the crook of my neck and looks me in the eyes.
"Yes-" My sentence is finished by a loud cry as Gary thrusts himself fully into me.
"Libby you'll wake Ethan." He grunts against my neck as he continues to move, his bicep bulging from where hes leaning against the wall.
I cry again in sheer pleasure.
"Elizebeth, i dont want to have to gag you." Gary growls, but i can tell hes smiling. "We're suppose to be making love."
"I dont like making love..." I look up into his eyes and chew onto my bottom lip as Garys slows his pace down once more. "You're too genlte."
"Too gentle?" Gary raises an eyebrow at me, but before i can answer, hes twisted us round, so now hes lying with his back on the bed and im straddling him. The only thing stopping me sitting fully onto his hard length is his fingers, tightly gripping into my hips.
"Fine then Libby." He groans as he looses my waist and allows me to consume him. "Have it your way."

I bite my lip at the sudden feeling of control. Oh i could have some fun here....
"You sure?" I grin down at Gary.
"Yes." he half pants back.
I settle further onto Garys erection before knotting my fingers I to his hair once more.
"Yes Libby." Gary moans as I rock back and forth, his eyes screwed shut. "Oh fuck, yes Libby!"
I just moan in response. I can't do anything else, the covers have fallen down to my waist as I continue to move.
"Gary." I groan, that familiar warmth spreading through my body as I feel myself climbing. "Oh god Gary!"
"Oh baby!" Gary moans, rolling his hips beneath me to create more pleasure. "Libby come baby!"
And I do. Convulsing violently over Gary as I hit my orgasm head on.
"OH fuck!" I scream, forgetting about the sleeping baby in the next room. "Fuck Gary!"
"Shit! Libby!" Gary hisses through gutted teeth as he explodes like a volcano inside of me. "Oh baby yes!"

I throw back my head as I ride out my orgasm, before collapsing onto Gary's chest. Both of us a hot and sweaty mess.