»Day Fifteen«

DAY FIFTEEN OUT OF THIRTY ONE.

DECEMBER 26, 2014.

DAY TEN OF WINTER BREAK.

1:00 PM

ARABELLAS P.O.V.

"You forgive me, right?"

"For what, calling me Cancer and a bitch?" I look up from my phone to him. He can't just think I'll forgive him after he says that then kisses me. He's been playing with my emotions, and that's not right.

"I didn't mean it!"

"Then why did you say it?" I lock my phone and place my hands in my lap, tilting my head to the side.

"It was the heat of the moment!" He exclaims, throwing his hands up.

"Let me guess, saying you liked me was the heat of the moment too?"

"No, it wasn't. God, can't you see?" He becomes even more frustrated, and I'm not gonna lie, frustrated Nick was very attractive.

"What? What 'can't I see'?" I put air quotes up, rolling my eyes after.

"How in love I am with you!" I was taken aback by what he said. No ones ever been in love with me before, I was just normal Arabella who rejects everyone.

Because love causes heartbreak. It always does.

"You don't mean that." I shake my head, trying to go back on my phone. He hits my phone out of my hand and grabs my hands.

"Hear me out."

"What?"

"I've liked you since they day you walked into fifth grade. I fell in love with you that day in seventh grade when you hit me in the face with a baseball. I still remember what you were wearing that day: a purple dress with pink flowers." he smiles, shaking his head and looking down. I was blown away by how he remembered all of this.

"Then the day before the buddy project, I heard mr.hall talking about it. So I asked him to be your partner."

"But you were all like 'who's Arabella?"

"I had to make time to stop me smiling." he shrugs, looking up at me.

"Fine, you poop. You're off the hook." He cheers and hugs me. He let's go after five minutes, and smiles at me again.

👫

5:00 PM

"Okay we're going out to eat mom! See you later!" Nick closes the door behind him, sighing. After the whole 'confessing his love for me' thing, he asked me for a do over date. I admit, I was over reacting, he was probably just moody. But hey, second times a charm right?

"You know, you aren't like most girls." Nick turns to me as we walk. I don't know if I should feel honored or attacked.

"Most girls, well from experience, leave once they find out how messed up my family is. But you stayed. Thank god you stayed." He smiles, gripping my hand tighter.

"I'll always be here, I promised, and I never break a promise." I kiss his cheek and watch as he turns red, the smile on his face getting bigger.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I smile, shivering slightly. He starts shaking off his coat, but I shake my head. I could fend for myself.

We walk the rest of the time in silence, a nice silence. When we reach a small little cafe, I smile. Thank god it's not a fancy restaurant. We all know that wouldn't end well, hell, I would be happy with Burger King.

"You like it? Oh my god you don't like it, we can go somewhere el-" I laugh at Nick's nervousness.

"Nick, I love it. It's perfect." He lets out a sigh of relief and opens the door for me. I smile and nod a thank you to him, entering the warm cafe.

"So, the usual?" Nick asks and I nod, taking a seat in the booth next to me. He comes back shortly after, handing me the hot chocolate he ordered me.

"Thank you Nick. You know, this means a lot to me. No ones ever made an effort to date me." Nick's eyebrows pull together as he tilts his head at me.

"How has no one made an effort to date you?"

"I'm not attractive." I shrug.

"Princess, you're the most attractive person I've ever seen."

»authors note«

Words excluding authors note-695.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.

BUT I'VE MET MY BEST FRIENDS AND MY FAVORITE BAND! AT A 5SOS CONCERT!

ALSO THE NEW SHES KINDA HOT MUSIC VIDEO SCREWED ME UP DUDE, IM STILL CRYING.

(Not edited.)

-Ashley.