»Day Twenty-Seven«

*WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENE*

DAY TWENTY SEVEN OUT OF THIRTY ONE.

January 7,2015.

DAY TWO OF 'LOCKDOWN WEEK'

6:00 AM

ARABELLAS POV

Abe Lincoln is calling.

"Hello?" I groan, turning on my light.

"Babygirl," Nick breathes into the phone.

"I-I need you." My eyes widen and I cough, stretching.

"Now?" I ask once I stop choking, clearing my throat. I knew what he meant, but I wasn't prepared for it.

"P-please."

Once I successfully sneak into his house, I become nervous. For some reason, I wanted to impress him.

"Baby." His hair was messy, and his face was flushed. You could tell what was going on, and I'm not going to lie, he looks hot as hell. He always does, but he looks so fragile and manipulative.

"Come here." I sit by him on his bed, Nick grabbing my hand.

"Please. Ugh." He slowly brings my hand towards the tent in his jeans.

"Nick, do you really think this is a good idea?" He places a kiss in my collarbone, moaning against my neck.

"Please." I do as he told me before, Nick moaning some more.

"C-can I teach you something else?"

"Uh, yeah. I mean, of course." Nick shuffles slightly, and I gasp in shock. I was correct, he was huge.

"Okay, so just- like a lolly pop." He laughs, making me roll my eyes.

"I hate you." I laugh, than following his orders.

"No teeth. Oh baby."

I would be laughing at him right now, but I can't, because-you know. He was so flustered and under my control, I loved every second of it.

"Babygirl, please." He bites his lip, throwing his head back. I look up at him, making sure he wasn't in pain.

"Look at me." He demands, and I look at him. He groans more before putting his head back again. I wanted to make fun of him for being so hot-and-bothered, but then again I was the one with a penis in my mouth.

"Okay, okay st-stop!" I stop and sit up, Nick groaning.

"Did I mess up? Oh my god I'm sorry-"

"Babygirl, you did amazing. I just didn't want to," he trails off, and I cringe when I realize what he meant.

"I'm going to go home, I'll be over at noon." I kiss his sweaty forehead, and he pulls me down to sit next to him.

"Please stay." Before I could even take my shoes off, Nick had his arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed to my forehead.

10:06 am

"Get up lovebirds!" Nick's mom screams.

"Mom go away!" Nick groans, putting his face in my neck.

"You two are so cute. Breakfast is ready, whenever you want to come down." She leaves and Nick sighs, placing a small kiss on my neck.

"Quick question."

"What's up?" He looks at me, smiling. God he was so perfect.

"Why do you sleep naked?" He laughs at me, shaking his head and kissing my cheek.

"In case if you ever want to come over, I'm ready." I punch his arm and roll my eyes, standing up.

"You look so cute. I can't wait to get married to you."

"Are you sure we're going to get married?"

"oh honey, I just got you, you aren't leaving me anytime soon." He shakes his head and I smile. 

"Good. I don't want to leave you anytime soon." Nick stands up and puts clothes on. I watch as Nick puts on a hat, shaking my head at how dumb he looks.

"You look like a frat boy." He turns to look at me before shaking his head and going in the bathroom.

"Babygirl?"

"Yes?"

"I can't wait to pleasure you."

»authors note«
Words excluding authors note- 624.

YAY THAT WAS SO AWKWARD!!!!!

Also if you guys wanted to know what I imagine the cast looking like:

Mike/Michael(guy with good hair): Michael Mancari (sigh Mike or gtfo Michael)

Christian: Christian Akridge(Christian Leave.)

Jack: Jack dail.

Emily: Shay Mitchell.

Arabella: Camila Cabello.

Nick: himself.

Sorry for such a short chapter with such a long wait.
(If anyone is in the hey violet fandom HMU)

-Ashley.

(Not edited.$