»day twenty«

DAY TWENTY OUT OF THIRTY ONE.

December 30,2014.

DAY FIFTEEN OF WINTER BREAK.

8:00 P.M.

ARABELLAS POV.

"Hey Bella, can you take me to Liam's house?" Gray walks downstairs, holding a sleeping bag and a bookbag.

"Sure, why are you going there?"  I stand up and stretch, looking at the sleepy Nick sitting on my bed.

"It's New Year's Eve, gotta get away from here."  I forgot that it was, and we needed to get out of here quick. My parents usually made us play board games with them as they drink. That never ended well.

"Nick?" He slowly opens his eyes, groaning slightly. He turns over, smiling at me.

"What's up babe?" His raspy voice makes me want to punch myself in the face, but in a nice way.

"Yes! I knew it! Dad, you own me thirteen dollars!" Gray points at my dad, who just walked into the room.

"Wha- oh hi Chris."  Nick smiles at my dad, my dad saying hi back.

"Chris?" I look at Nick, who turned to me and nods.

"Yeah. That's his name." He says, his voice laced with confusion.

"Why on earth are you on a first name basis with my dad?"

"Because we're friends."

"Are you sure you aren't dating? You guys are dating more then we are." I laugh, my face turning red.

"Yes! Shellie get in here! They're finally together!"

"What? Who's Shellie?" My mom runs downstairs into the basement, where my room is located.

"You know who your mother is." She smiles and claps, my whole family cheering.

"Your real names Shellie?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god this day is a mess, Nick come on. Gray you too, come on." Nick stands up and puts his coat on, following me out the door. He opens the door for me, and I thank him with a kiss on the cheek.

"So, who's house are we spending tonight at?"  Nick asks, watching Gray throw his stuff in the back.

"I don't care, wherever you want." I hope to god that he doesn't want to hang out with my parents, or as he knows it Chris and Shellie.

"We can just go back to yours, I want to chill with your parents."

Wow, Great.

11:00 P.m.

"Uno."

"What! No fair!" My dad puts down a plus two card, which goes to Nick.

"That's a shame." I laugh, playing with the card in my hand. I was hoping that it would stay red, but it didn't really matter for my card was a wild card and it could be put down for anything. 

"I pick: green." Nick puts down a wild card after picking up two, looking at me like it should effect me.

"Oh man, I myself prefer blue." I set my card down and my mom groans.

"I win!"

"You're my least favorite now." Nick groans as my mom picks up a card and puts it down. They finish the game, my dad coming in second, my mom third and Nick last.

"That was not a fair game. Do I deal this time?" I nod and Nick starts dealing the cards while my dad finds the channel the ball will drop on.

We play uno until a minute to go. Then my parents stand up and start chanting, and I groan.

The only reason I was watching this is because one direction is supposed to be preforming.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!" My parents start counting and Nick stands up next to me, smiling.

"One! Happy New Year!" They pop some of those party popper things and Nick kisses me.

Nick smiles and fist bumps me.

"Happy new year, nerd."

"Happy new year to you too, lamewad."

»authors note«

Words with out authors note-616.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT, IT WILL GET BETTER SOON.

Also shout out to hellowilk-  for being super nice!

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING GUYS, I LOVE THEM.

ALSO I WANT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS, SO YOU CAN COMMENT OR DM ME AND I PROMISE I WILL TALK TO YOU!

Thank you!

(Also read my new Harry Fanfiction called Laundry Room).

Only 11 chapters left, then a bonus and epilogue because I'm nice.

-Ashley.

(Not edited)