10. Mason's Magical Music

I don't own fairy tail!!!!!

The next 3 chapters and any LaLu moment 😍 I put in this story dedicated to @ashmhirl123 the first person to vote for a ship and has voted for all my chapters in this story!
THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE STORY!!!😆.

Hoshiko PoV
I walked upstairs and hurry over to my book. I wrote down the info from my "dream" earlier. I close my eyes and concentrate on the details. I see it. With my eyes still closed I write down.
Harper- music spirit
Holder-Michael James
Case-
abuse- Whipping her when something doesn't go his way.
Guild- none
Location- unknown
Urgency from 1-10 (1 being first thing I do 10 being not too bad usually just verbal insults)
5 1/2 but growing worse
Action-possible removal of magic but more likely just a taste of his own medicine.

I open my eyes. I look at the other cases I have. This is the 50th case that may call for Magic removal. Things are getting worse. I sniffle then steel myself with determination. I WILL help them! I think to myself. Closing my book I grab the bags Mom and Dad gave me to use on the trip.
One for the way there
One for earth
One for the way back

I used most of my way here bag up. The earth bag I didn't use for obvious reasons. I open the third bag and realized Mom and Dad really shouldn't have doubted me. There was only enough for a child on the way back with food. I sigh and start calculating how much it would take to get us there, plus food. I then realize it was for a first class child. So if I down grade it might work. "Let's see" I say to myself quietly, pulling out a chart of train ticket costs food not included. (Bold is her reading the chart.)

Children cost per child

1st class the whole way-5 diamond

2nd class the whole way-1 diamond

3rd class the whole way-3 gold

1st class half-way-4 gold

2nd class half-way-2 gold

3rd class half-way-1 gold

Adult costs
Per adult

1st class whole way-10 diamond

2nd class whole way-2 diamond

3rd class whole way-1 diamond 1 gold

1st class half way-1 diamond 2 gold

2nd class half way-4 gold

3rd class half way- 2 gold

So the cheapest choice us is 3rd half way which would cost 1 diamond for us all but would leave us stranded with no cash. If I exchange the earth bag It might make 2 diamond which can get us 3rd full way. I open the earth bag up and count 5000 jewel. Pretty good on earth but here it's no where near enough. Maybe Lucy and Yukino have some jewel. I gather the money and start walking down the stairs. I hear Lucy say she needs a break. Perfect time to ask. "Hey guys, we have a bit of a problem." I say looking down. "What is it?" Asks Lucy guiding me to the table. I sit down and motion them to do the same. I sigh. "Mom and Dad didn't think you would come do they only gave me enough for me to get back first class. But because you did we're short on cash." I say dumping out the money they gave me. I show them the costs of the tickets. "Um, could you explain the currency here cuz we're lost." Asks Yuki, as she asks me to call her. "Olive do you mind going book-form and showing a chart?" I ask her. She nods and does so.

The currency of the Celestial World is fairly simple. Exchange rate between it and Earthland is 500 jewel=1 Quartz. Below is a chart of the currency and how much it's worth.