26. Hugs

I don't own fairy tail!

Hoshi PoV
I woke up first and quickly took a shower. I didn't know what we were doing that day so I chose a neutral outfit. A white t shirt and jeans. I walked to the library to see if my books were set up yet. I saw that we were and they were already cataloged the way I liked them. I grab a book of spells to look at. I scan the glossary for interesting spells or topics and one caught my eye. Key charms. I flipped to the page. This spell allows wizards who share spirits to use alternative keys to open their gates. To use this you need a celestial metal, sacred spring water and almost enough magic to match a wizard Saint. I grabbed one of the keys on my belt. Crux, I need you! I think. He poofs in front of me smiling. "What can I do for you Princess?" He asked. I smiled Crux was one of the only spirits I was okay with calling me 'princess', since to him it was an endearing nickname. "It's this spell I found," I say showing him the book. "I was kinda wondering if me, and my sisters have enough magic and what metal would be the best to make the keys out of." I say ready to relax while he searches his memory. But he doesn't in fact he looks more awake than usual. "Hoshi, you alone have that. Same for your sisters." He says smiling at my face. "Seriously?" I ask wondering if he's just pulling my leg. "I'm not lying Hoshi, and as for the metal the same type usually would work best so you'll need Celestial gold, silver and diamond for all the your keys. I'll tell Virgo to get some while she's out." He said before proofing away. I smile and look though the other spells, after a few minutes the others joins me. "Hoshi!" I gasped, and quickly set my book down, marking my place of course! "Mommy!" I squeal as I jump into her and dad's arms. I see my sister's gaping at their parents who had not notice them yet. "I have a surprise for you!" I say cheerfully. 'What is it?' Dad asked smiling. "It's behind you.' I say giggling. They turn around and gasp. 'Lucy-Yukino?' They asked hushed, tear brimming there eyes. My sisters slowly nod, also about to cry. They ran forward and hugged. I wanted in but it was like an impenetrable wall and I wasn't going to be the lame outside-the-hug hugger. So I decided to try a new spell I found in the book I press Virgo's key to my chest. Spirit dress, Virgo! I whispered to myself. My outfit changed into a cutesy Maid outfit. Dive! I jumped up a few inches off the ground. I tunneled under them and popped out in the center. They stare at me and my outfit. 'What a girl can't use a special spell that any decent Celestial wizard can use and tunnel under the floor to join a family hug she was wrongly excluded from?' I asked putting my hands on my hips. They shrug and start hugging again this time with me in it. I smile. That's better! I thought to myself hugging back.

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
word count: 575